DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the headlights from an '06 Ram, with the amber strip at the bottom. I'm upgrading to the '07 headlights, without the strip.

Lights are in good condition, no chips or scratches. I'll add pics later today. Make me an offer, shipping from zip code 46112. You'll pay actual shipping charges...

·
Living in my own world
449 Posts
These would be perfect to have an extra pair to paint. Can't afford much right now though. So bump for you.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any takers? My '07 headlights arrive tomorrow, so I will have these boxed up in the OEM boxes and ready to go. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Dibs on these. Theres a set on ebay right now going for $60 shipped Can you match that?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$60, including shipping, for both? Thats next to nothing, these are immaculate condition. Truck is an '06 but only 29k miles on it....lights are new.

·
Got'R Did
1,638 Posts
$100 shipped to 22407...? Don't really need them but it might be nice to have spares when I paint mine...

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are still available...including the bulbs/sockets for the headlight/turn signal, but not for the amber strip....

·
Registered
904 Posts
Ill take them if they include the bulbs at the price we talked about. PM me and give me your paypal..

·
Hemi2Nv
312 Posts
yea you really should just post a price DT dont really like it much when you dont set a price

·
Registered
116 Posts
06 headlights

What are you looking to get for these?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.