DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went ahead and started a new thread because I couldn't figure out how to update the title of my old one.

I went back to the dealer and got pictures of the 06s that they got. They were all 2500 Heady Duty QC LB One was a big horn edition turbo diesel... wow. Big @$$ truck.

Here are the pics, sorry for the quality (camera phone) some picutres are redundant.

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wood grain? Yuck! I still like 3rd gen better.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and more

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and finally

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
The wood inlay not too bad,, They didn't go overboard with it...

So far So good....Looking forward to the 1500 "MDS"

Keep the posts and pics coming..

Ron D

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are at my local dodge dealer in Raytown Missouri.

I'm not digging the wood grain either... but there are other options.

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
The woodgrain has got to go...

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Oh yeah that silly bag hook. I hardly use mine and think it's ugly! 06 truck looks good but those head lights look like bug eyes. That may be the only thing I don't like on it.

·
Hmm, I wasn't speeding
431 Posts
boy they made that look cheap

·
Registered
205 Posts
thanks for the pictures tommiwan, you've satisfied most of my curiosity! i still like my 04 better! i have to say that until the payments are done!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BTW, I checked the price on the black ones and they listed at 36K. I expected them to be a bit higher.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Did any of you notice the interior... the fold-down cup holder and ash-tray are gone...they moved it to a permanant spot on the floor, next to the diff. shift... How many of you like the Gen2-Gen3 style...I guess it's just another thing you'd have to get used to.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
love my 04 cup holder also have to dido the payment thing lol. I do think they made a mistake on the headlights somehow

·
Unregistered User
3,491 Posts
I like that truck. Not a fan of long beds, but that's the same as the current trucks.

As for the wood grain, if you can't factory delete it, you can certainly change it out with aftermarket parts or have it refinished through Phoenix Imaging.

·
Registered
150 Posts
lassenloop said:
I like that truck. Not a fan of long beds, but that's the same as the current trucks.

As for the wood grain, if you can't factory delete it, you can certainly change it out with aftermarket parts or have it refinished through Phoenix Imaging.
Who is Phoenix imaging?.
do you have a link?

Ron D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.