1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Walt-n-ator
2,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
We carry them on our site...have been for a while now. We just got off the phone with them today and tomorrow we will have NEW LOWER pricing posted.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Would you guys like to see about a GP on them? I think we should be able to at least meet that price... with FREE SHIPPING... but I have to wait till my pricing arrives before I jump the gun.

Let me know... If we can sell 6-7 people who want in on a group purchase we can get something going for sure.

And this would be for ALL JBA headers... not just HEMI headers... the more we can get in on it the better the prices.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
I would be interested in a group purchase. I am especially interested in the coated mids for an 07. Either titanium or ceramic- which one is better?

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
RubberFrog said:
You might have been carryinbg JBA, but not mids for the 06-08s.

I would be interested in a group purchase. I am especially interested in the coated mids for an 07. Either titanium or ceramic- which one is better?

i was going to ask the exact same question...i want headers for my 07 HEMI too

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
rb- I edited my post because I was wrong. He has been carrying them for a bit.

I wonder why I didn't hear about it sooner.

·
Registered
778 Posts
titanium dosnt look as good but has a higher heat rating by about 200 degrees (according to jba)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'd be interested in a coated JBA Header for my 07' Ram. Just as long as it comes with the CARB sticker so I can pass. :) Keep us updated on that Group Buy thingy..

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
Nick, don't drop the ball on ths one. We're all interested.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
I have been on the phone with JBA for a few days now... They are closed today, but tomorrow I will have some more information. Its looking as if they need to do some fine tuning on there Jigs as a few sets did not fit as they like... But the good news is they do offer them, just a few people have had fitment issues which JBA is already working on.

But I think a GROUP PURCHASE on ALL JBA products is in order. See if you guys can raise stir some intrest. The more people the better... and this is NOT limited to the 06-07 HEMIs... this would be for ANYTHING JBA has a part number for.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
nice good work on the group buy for all there stuff i'm def intrested. and what is the diff with the coatings? just the heat level. and i'm assuming a HP diff too

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,990 Posts
RubberFrog said:
Nick, don't drop the ball on ths one. We're all interested.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.