Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
RAIDER FAN
2,690 Posts
CRMRAM said:
lol your talking about the box
Yea! :thatfunny They work great for painting!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Tony, it's coming out Pimp as hell Bro! Mucho props dawg! :rck: I'm glad you decided to tackle this man.

KB

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks kenny :D

And thanks guys for the comments :) I will have a complete pic of both of them on the truck in about 30 mins.just finishing up the passanger side.

·
Yea boooyeee!
1,996 Posts
CRMRAM said:
Thanks kenny :D

And thanks guys for the comments :) I will have a complete pic of both of them on the truck in about 30 mins.just finishing up the passanger side.
Ummm It's been more than 30 minutes on my clock

Just found new thread :thatfunny

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Dodge_Tomahawk said:
Very nice CRMRAM....i bet it took a bit of time to complete.
Ohhh yeah Tomahawk. From my first post today on here to the last.I would have to say about 6 to 7 hours time.

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
Ohhh yeah Tomahawk. From my first post today on here to the last.I would have to say about 6 to 7 hours time
Ya..because they designed it to not lose seal,like the 02-05 sometimes does and your trying to undue that without damage..its like a samon swimming up stream..lol...nice job on the seam take apart and the time put into the mod.

I like these type of mods,as your doing something thats not supposed to be able to do and its a modification of a Mopar part and qualifies as such as it will go back together close to stock without the seam valley distorted in such a way as a cheat.... as from what i could see...... :gr_patrio

Very Nice!

·
HILLBILLY DELUXE
4,907 Posts
Dodge_Tomahawk said:
..its like a samon swimming up stream..
UMMM, that can deff. be tough ;D

Good job crmram, i hope to see pics of the final ass. SOON. Hint HInt :D

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.