DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed over the weekend when i cleaned my truck there were alot of bugs gathered right above the windshield. I'm putting up a pic to show you what i'm talkin about but its from the side so you cant see it very well, but i think you will get the point. Its kind of a pain to clean, i was thinkin of getting a peice of rubber and putting up there or something. Anyway has anyone else had a problem with bugs getting stuck in there?

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Bugs getting stuck in that windshield seam? Where the windshield meets the upper cab I assume? Nope, not a problem for me. :)

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Thats the spot I envisioned. Never had a problem with that before though. Although I'd rather have a few bugs there than the damn split in my windshield I have now. :(

KB

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cleaned what i could reach at the time. I run back and forth from dallas to east tx(mt-vernon) its between dallas and texarkana. When i get in sulphur springs the bugs start. Then goint into mt pleasant over where TU (texas utilities) is diggin for coal and after they were done they filled them up with water (great fishing) but there are these damn bugs that are filled wit water and are flippin huge. When they hit you hear the thud but he will never have the guts to do it again :) (i know stupid joke)
I figured putting some kind of rubber peice in ther would solve that prob. Its annoying. Well if anyone has any ideas of what to do just let me know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.