·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking offers, pictures to come...

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
How much? Graphite, (mineral grey is the 06 color) as in a sport grille?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is weird, it is like a dark grey, with a nice flat black horizontal grille. I wanted to switch the grill over to my chrome one, but the mounting points are different on my grille shell

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is in good shape, came off a brand new truck, has the ram logo in the middle of the grill as opposed to the top of the grille shell. 50 plus shipping?

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Sounds good but id like to see pics first.

·
OH Snap!
503 Posts
Wait, is this the grille off of the ST model trucks? If so then nevermind, you said graphite so i thought you meant it was painted, as in the sport model grille. If thats the case then im interested but if its just the grille off a base model ST truck than im not.

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Id like to see some pics....i want to get a painted grill for my 06....even if its the base grey plastic one i might be interested.

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
50 bucks i'll take it.. dont care if its pink as long as its not chrome..

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, it is not a top of the line model, just a shell with a grille. Don't want everyone to get worked up and be let down. I will snap a picture tomorrow. It is at work. Anyone interested in a brand new balljoint(lower) for a 2nd gen durango? It is brand new in box and i am looking for 30 shipped

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One interesting side note here... I tried to swap the GRILLE, being that it is black and my truck is black, and it has snap in retainers. My slt grille and shell has rivets... Just wanted everyone to know what they are dealing with here. Forgot my damn camera, will bring it tomorrow and snap pics and bring it home for you all to see. I DO believe it is a st grille or off a st...

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Ok...ill check back tomorrow for some pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.