DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there are any 06 bumper covers or body kit out there for us 06ers? Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated. Do the 05 bumper covers fit the 06'S? :help:

·
Registered
664 Posts
I called Street Scene in regards to a front bumper for my 06. I was informed they don't have one available for the front; however I do believe the rear bumper is the same as the previous models, but don't quote me on that. Hopefully someone who knows will chime in.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
The streetscene would have to be modified to fit. There is one lower bumper/airdam that will fit. Its made by truck expressions or something. It fits over the chrome bumper and creates a whole new lok with an airdam. Also you should be able to add the prodesign lower chin spoiler to the chrome bumper also. There is an 06 version of the Mopar lip spoiler also, this fits the bottom of the sport bumpers. Lastly, you can get an 06 srt bumper cover, but I heard these are hard to get.

KB

·
Registered
203 Posts
the 06 srt 10 bumper covers look bad @ss, but as KB112 said they are hard to get from what I hear also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.