DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Yeah, It's Got a Hemi!
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my wife's '06 Hemi Durango in for the computer recall a couple weeks ago and since then sometimes the airbag light stays on while driving. I've tried turning it off and starting back up again and it usually just stays lit. I'll go into a store for a while and then when I start it back up again the light is off again for a while but then after a few more starts and stops it's back on again. The dealer is a lot of help since the time I took it in to have it looked at the light was working OK so they couldn't fix something that wasn't broke. Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me? :VHOT:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have an 05 Durango Hemi and have experienced that samething from time to time. My dealership said the samething if the light isn't on when you bring it in nothing we can do. Mine seems like it more inclined to do this when it's raining. If that has anything to do with it I honestly do not know.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My light stays on when I have something in the seat that doesn't meet the minimum weight limit. The airbag should shut off if you have something in the seat under 50-60lbs I think.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I have an 04 and the light is off when the seats empty but if you put a gallon of milk there depending on where its at the light will come on then go off, it might be if you hit it just right the light trips but that doesnt help, i think his seat is empty when it does it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.