DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Is there anything I can do to get more adjustment out of the alignment. The lower control arm cam bolts are pretty much maxed out. They were maxed out after installing just the drop springs the first go.

I eventually went with just the drop spindles and stock springs and the shop said they couldnt get anymore out of it and was still negative. Ive replaced everything and it's still negative. I havent drove the truck in awhile because of this and now id like to figure out how to get it back on the road.

Anyone with an 06 and up Ram with a 4/6 drop have any solutions for me?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
If springs alone have the adjustment maxed and you are still negative but the spindles make it positive and maxed out I would think that the combination of both should be somewhere in the middle. I know people that ran the spindles only but they really are ment to be used with the springs.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thats what I have heard also. I have always taken my vehicles to the Goodyear store but I think where I messed up is where I worked at the time, my old boss helped me out and sent it to the Quicklane (Ford quicklube shop) to align it which was the last time. Not bashing the guys but the techs looked less than qualified and by the amount of scratched wheels I repair for them weekly lets me know i may need to check back with Goodyear.

Sent from my SM-G925R7 using Tapatalk

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
I have a 4/6 and I think it's ok...thought about trying drop arms because I like the way they tuck in better...

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
it's been such a long time that I can't remember if I had any issues with alignment...I've been wanting to change out my A arms and ball joints so i can get it aligned again so I'll know then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.