DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, scraped my wheel on a curb today :mad: found out the hard way that some fast food drive thrus aren't designed for full size trucks :VHOT: I was wondering how much a 20" alloy wheel for the '06 goes for, or I might just say the hell with it and go for a set of the chrome ones :rck: Thanks for your help, this is a great site :dtrocks:

Joe

·
Registered
546 Posts
ur best bet will prolly be to try to look for them on ebay. i know at the dealership, the '03 chrome rims were $400 PER rim. no telling how much the '06 rims are

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I also would suggest ebay, I see some single 20"s on there from time to time. Dealership will rip your ass.

KB

·
Registered
17 Posts
from previous experience your better off buying some nice aftermarkets or look for someone getting rid of their stocks....stay away from the dealership

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I picked up my 06 Chrome Factory 20's on eBay for $800 shipped.

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
I got 5 06 rims going up on ebay soon, I was thinking in the ball park of a grand one was curbed but i have it for a spare any body wanting wheels and tires . Spare zero miles 5000 miles on the other tires? If you have ever driven an 06 you know that i have not been smoking them down :mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.