DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
i had been considering these headers and talked to a few guys at JBA about them, ther a direct replacment of the stock headers so they line up with the existing cats with no modifications, ther 50 state smog legal and supposidly they add 12-15 hp. Last time i talked to them ther was a 2 month waiting list to get a set and ther atleast 600 bucks, i think around 800 with ceramic coating.

·
Vroom, psssst
3,055 Posts

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK heres the deal i called S&S headers today and talked to the tech there and he confirmed that yes there headers WORK on our trucks he went on to say that they fit the mega cab as well!! heres the link to the site
http://sandsheaders.com/
i have moesperformance working on getting set up with them so he can get us some good pricing on these headers!!!
there was another member on here claiming S&S headers would work and yes he was right i was just misinformed by someone else who answered there phone while they were at the sema show, i think he wanted to set up a group buy on them BUT i dont know where that guy went!!

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yeah by the way these are LONG TUBES with nice quality cats and a y pipe!!! he can also included you a x pipe if you want to run duals!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hmm. Any idea when you will have an update on the group buy? Will the y-pipe run over to the area where my current exhaust is terminated? i.e. no need to take into the exhaust shop afterwards?

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
another member was trying to get a group buy up and gonig i dont know if he is still trying BUT ill be going with moesperformance to get mine!!

·
Vroom, psssst
3,055 Posts
kidat46 said:
Pacesetter lts will fit on an 06. Not on the 07?
No they wont, 07s have different motor mounts. Ive heard they fit fine on the left but the right side theres no room.

How much do you think moes would knock off the price? 1200 is still way expensive for me

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm still here and yes the group buy is on. This group buy is straight from S&S I don't work for or get compensation from them. I'm saying this because I mentioned this group buy on (hemi truck club forum) and I was banned. These headers fit 2&4wd, 1500-2500 reg cab to mega cab 06-07-08 trucks. Please call them at 623-847-9000 ext-100 leave a message. A 50% credit card deposit is needed with the balance charged when shipped or sent to get coated. I think purchasing straight from the manufacturer with the group buy discount (10%) will be cheaper than going through moe's performance. Please do not get me wrong I feel Moe's is a great place to purchase parts and get valuable performance information but money is tight all over and money saved on this can be used for another upgrade in the future.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.