Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are you still in huntsville

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
my truck has about 8, 208 miles on it, it has stalled 1 time back at 3k miles something, hasnt done it since.

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
Could it be bad gas?? Mine has never stalled, I have always run Chevron mid grade. Gas stations should be dipping their tanks everyday for water. Most of the major oil companys check their tanks.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the post Bowjack, it told me I am not the only one with this problem. I have 2500 miles on my truck and it has died 2 times since i got it, first at 2000 and now at 2500.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am runing shell V power in my truck right now so i dont think it is the gas.

·
Too much violence
3,892 Posts
stevo0487 said:
Thanks for the post Bowjack, it told me I am not the only one with this problem. I have 2500 miles on my truck and it has died 2 times since i got it, first at 2000 and now at 2500.
You welcome - We all help each other here :)

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
Shell has been known to have bad gas.....we had an issue here about a year ago with the fuel buggering up the fuel system and plugs.

·
Sleeper in The Making
1,696 Posts
Cam it down he asked a sincere question.

·
Lifted HEMI 4x4
5,519 Posts
ramtough said:
my truck has about 8, 208 miles on it, it has stalled 1 time back at 3k miles something, hasnt done it since.

i have 28,000 on my truck and i had it stall once on me....it was aroudn 3000 miles as well

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NO, I am still in High school.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bdunaway78, do you go to sam?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes, It pisses me off that on his first post he is an a$$hole that criticizes my driving when he has never ridden with me. If he had looked at the 2nd post and clicked the link that Bowjack had posted he might have seen that I am not the only person having this problem.

·
Banned
10,983 Posts
stevo0487 said:
OK, I have a 05 ram hemi. Today when I went to school, I turned into my parking spot and all of a sudden my truck died. This is the 2nd time that this has happened and my truck is only 2 months old. Has anyone had this problem or heard of it before.
http://dodgeram.info/tsb/2005/18-013-05.htm

There's the TSB flash for this issue. It's happened to quite a few people.

Sil

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the info SilsHemi.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.