DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY GUYS, I WANNA THANK U ALL FOR UR SUPPORT!! U REALLY HELPED ME OUT. SHE NEEDED A NEW INTAKE AND T/B AND MAP SENSOR, FIRED RIGHT UP! GOT THE INTAKE BRAND NEW FROM MOPAR FOR $113.00 and the t/b for $ 158.00. feels good to be back!!! IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED I HAVE A VOLANT AIR INTAKE I USED FOR UNDER 100 MILES IN THE BOX FOR SALE, AND A DUAL GUAGE PILLAR ALSO (NO GUAGES) ILL LET THE INTAKE GO FOR $200.00 PLUS SHIPPING AND THE PILLAR FOR $40..........LEMME KNO!! THANKS AGAIN GUYS! :rck: :rck:

·
11 seconds or BUST!!!
260 Posts
so what was the final call on what happened?
Nitrous on and not at wot?

Congrats on getting it back!!

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
intake malfunction

what the heck happened? :help:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ColtSteele said:
so what was the final call on what happened?
Nitrous on and not at wot?

Congrats on getting it back!!
THANKS!! IT WAS A SHOT OF NOS, NO FUEL..BACKFIRE!...LOL ..I WAS RUNNING A 175 SHOT, WITH THE FUEL JETTED DOWN, IT SEEMS LIKE THE FUEL SOLINOID STARTED STICKING..WARRANTIED IT OUT. ITS RUNNING LIKE B4 NOW, HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY..

·
Registered
406 Posts
That's fortunate! I will be sure to bench test my fuel solenoid b4 running my ZEX. A friend of mine bought a used NOS kit and his stuck open too. Dangerous stuff.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SHAKNBAK said:
That's fortunate! I will be sure to bench test my fuel solenoid b4 running my ZEX. A friend of mine bought a used NOS kit and his stuck open too. Dangerous stuff.
NO DOUBT, IVE BEEN TESTING MINE TOO NOW..I WISH THERE WAS A WAS TO HAVE CONFIRMATION THAT ITS READY TO WORK B4 THE BUTTON GETS PUSHED...WISHFUL THINKING, ATLEAST FOR THE FUEL ONE.

·
11 seconds or BUST!!!
260 Posts
I plan to pull my solenoids soon. I'll probably just get a couple new ones and send the ones I've been using off to NX for rebuild. This way I'll have a pair of each.

·
Registered
276 Posts
05nxpresshemi said:
NO DOUBT, IVE BEEN TESTING MINE TOO NOW..I WISH THERE WAS A WAS TO HAVE CONFIRMATION THAT ITS READY TO WORK B4 THE BUTTON GETS PUSHED...WISHFUL THINKING, ATLEAST FOR THE FUEL ONE.
There is not a sure fire way but there is something that ppl do for extra insurance. They put back to back nitrous noids on, just wire them together. The chances are not high that both noids will stick at the same time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.