DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not A Good Morning Going To Work, Nitrous Off, Steped On It, Changed Lanes, Then Heard 2 Explosions, Shut Down, Good Fuel Pressure, Starts But Dont Stay Running, Unless Foot On Petal, Sounds Like Its Off Timing. Wierd. Making A Poping Sound Also, Like Bad Timing, Got 93 In It. What Do U Think H777???????????????? :vhot:

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Spray it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rck:

·
fish on
2,132 Posts
take it off and take it to stealership

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
well i hope that your computer didnt "record" anything "bad" when this happned otherwise taking the n2o kit off wont make a diff they will still know. not trying to scare you just stating the facts. good luck hope you get it fixed.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOLOL..that was funny.."spray it again"..thx guys, yeah i just located a friend thats the svc mgr at dodge, he send for it to get picked up, lets see what he finds, besides the n2o..lol :rck:

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
I think you better plan on getting your wallet out! That's one mod that will void your warranty!

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
mopar fan said:
I think you better plan on getting your wallet out! That's one mod that will void your warranty!
I have two friends that sprayed their f-bodies top death. Pulled off the nitrous goodies and got complete new motors under waranty. It can be done.

And where is h777? He asked me in another thread to show him someone on this site that blew from nitrous. Ta Da!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey guys, thx for all ur support, no word yet, the plugs are the ngk cooler running plugs, it really sounds like it off timing, and a vacume problem, i have a light on the is red and like a lighting bolt. tomorrow im gonna pull the plugs. my partner at the dealer put it on the puter and it has only the map sensor code coming up, but a 3k rpms i hear something loose..might need to pull the plugs, if nothing, take everything off and take it to another dealer for drivability problem...lol..this blows..

·
Registered
276 Posts
So you had the juice off and it did it, not spraying? If so it sounds like you just had a leaky connection or stuck solenoid. If you spray straight n2o with no fuel it will back fire likely in the intake. I'm going to bet you blew off some vacuum lines and maybe cracked your intake manifold. I have had a few friends that have done the exact same thing.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
OW!! That's got to hurt!!!

·
Hotty Toddy Gosh Almighty
5,101 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
I have two friends that sprayed their f-bodies top death. Pulled off the nitrous goodies and got complete new motors under waranty. It can be done.

And where is h777? He asked me in another thread to show him someone on this site that blew from nitrous. Ta Da!
LMAO, I KNEW this was coming. *Sits back and waits with popcorn and soda*

·
Registered
214 Posts
The blown head gasket would have other signs would it not? Water in oil, oil in water...thick white smoke?

·
Registered
276 Posts
unkleslapnutz said:
The blown head gasket would have other signs would it not? Water in oil, oil in water...thick white smoke?
Should yes. I don't think it sounds like a blown head gasket.

·
11 seconds or BUST!!!
260 Posts
that light came on last week on a buddys 03
he doesn't have spray but he did just install a SC programmer. He took it to the stealer and they said it was a ecm issue. It also affected his cruise control and knocked his tranny outta whack- almost like the tc was gone.

Maybe you're right, the ecm fudged up and it knocked timitng off.

Did you have a lot of white smoke? If no, I wouldn't think it would be th ehead gasket. I've had 4 go out on past whips and the white smoke- I always would see!!

Hope everything comes out OK.

·
Registered
474 Posts
nah, it's not a head gasket. I blow both of mine like 3 hours after I pushed 15 lbs of boost to her. You'll know when those go. hmmmm 2 explosions heard is the one that has me stumped.uhm.....lol yeah wtg with 16 plugs! that one sucks. keep us all informed.....I think this ones gonna bite ya right in the a$$ though

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.