DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from a 2,000 mile trip in my new 05 Durango Hemi with only 1,300 miles and my ETC (Electronic throttle control) icon/light located on the dashboard started flashing 3 times. Each time the dashboard flashed my throttle was definitely messed up which affected the driveability of the vehicle. Just prior to one incident I could not set my speed control. I learned that all these things are controlled by the PCM.

The owners manual for this flashing light says to see the dealer ASAP, so each time it started to flash I pulled into a Dodge dealership and every time no codes appeared when they checked the computer so the only thing they could do was reset the computer.

Anyone know of this problem or the best way to figure out what is going on?

thx

·
Registered
59 Posts
"Sigh" I too reported this to my dealer with no results. Hell they didnt even know about the a/c problem. Glad i joined this site.

·
Registered
365 Posts
i was in Delaware and it only happend once after i took the D thru a car wash i took my pass tire off and took the pcm out and it was water inside one of the plugs after i dry every thing i haven't had any more problems at all.
your may be a different thing , but that what happend to mine .

good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.