DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Not My Pants
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After looking at a bunch of 2500's I noticed mine '05 seems to be a odd ball. I have no cab lights, and I have no tow hooks and I have the cummins. Was mine just ordered wierd?

·
Mayor of dodgeville M.V.
246 Posts
subscribing as my 03 hemi 2500 is the same no hooks or cab lights!

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Those things were both optional on the '05 models. Laramie models and Lone Star package trucks would have the tow hooks and they were optional on SLT's, but the cab lights were a stand-alone option (around $200) on all 2500's.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
For '06 and up all the SLT and Laramie 4x4's had tow hooks. But on '05 models they were still optional unless you ordered a package truck, i.e. Lone Star.

I used to order vehicles for a Dodge dealership. I'm a walking encyclopedia of useless Dodge truck information of this sort. :D

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Everyone I see has them around here
They could have added them. Almost more than half don't have them. 3500's have them more. The blue truck is a 3500 and it doesn't even have them.

Here are my friends trucks.. only 1 has it out of the 5 pictures. There are a few more trucks that are 2500's that don't have em..

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Cab lights were only standard on the 3500 DRW models. On the SRW models they were an option just like on the 2500's (and 1500's for that matter, although you don't see many 1500's with cab lights).

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
no cab lights for me or tow hooks =) your no odd ball

·
Registered
517 Posts
I bought my '04 with no tow hooks or cab lights. And now it has lights. Working on the hooks.

·
Registered
517 Posts
The truck is still wired for the lights though. Take off your passenger side A-pillar and there is a connector next to the windshield.

·
Registered
473 Posts
They could have added them. Almost more than half don't have them. 3500's have them more. The blue truck is a 3500 and it doesn't even have them.

Here are my friends trucks.. only 1 has it out of the 5 pictures. There are a few more trucks that are 2500's that don't have em..

Mike, you have the most fun! I would love to wheel it up with all those Rams! I need to move to Arizona!

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Come on down! It's wheeling weather for sure!! Though that location were the all the trucks are sitting, I believe is under 6 feet of water right now.. we've had a TON of rain.

·
Bigg Rigg
2,063 Posts
I have an 03 with no cab lights or tow hooks. I want to had both though.

·
Biggin
910 Posts
I have an 04 with cab lights but no hooks

·
Registered
431 Posts
My 2005 2500 Diesel is a 2wd with tow hooks, but no cab lights.

·
Mr. Registered User
384 Posts
My 05 2500 Cummins ST did not have tow hooks or cab lights.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
if you dont have em, its time to start drilling holes :D:D:D

·
25HEMI00
1,064 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
me and my dads truck are both 4x4 2500's, his is ctd and mines a hemi, no lights or tow hooks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.