DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 316 Posts

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As everybody knows I finally took the plunge and bought my dream truck- the Power Wagon. I wanted to have one thread where I post mods, thoughts, and other pictures of my Power Wagon. I hope to have a few more changes in the next few months, but here is how it sits today.

Attachments

·
9,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights

Attachments

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Very nice!

Watch out for Rail Dust Spots!! I would do a very good clay-bar and Polish on her ASAP.... Mine had a Ton off tiny rust spots on mine just a few months after I bought it. Researched it and did 2 thorough Clay-Bar attempts with wax and polishing afterwards and I had to then wait a couple weeks and still found 20 or 30 spots all over.

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
I see a little bit from the bed lights. Is there more light there than what the picture shows?

:)

·
9,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I see a little bit from the bed lights. Is there more light there than what the picture shows?

:)
There is more light than it shows- it's hard to get a good picture of the light.

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
you have one sweet truck i folowed the other thread you gave me alot of gray hair llol

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
Love it!

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
That is one sharp looking truck !!! LOVE the white color.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Take the cheezy azz red tape pin stripe off the side... Makes the truck look much cleaner and less cheap.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Hell ya man!!! Best color combo in my opinion!!!

·
9,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Take the cheezy azz red tape pin stripe off the side... Makes the truck look much cleaner and less cheap.
I like the red so it's staying.

·
^BIG D^
2,283 Posts
What else do you have planned for the truck?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Nice

Beautiful truck, how do you like the 6 speed auto with the hemi? I am going to upgrade from my 3G powerwagon, might be to a 4G powerwagon, or to a 4G Cummins

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
the stripes are part of the power wagon i agree need to stay it is a purdy truck

·
Registered
354 Posts
Really?...

You just bought the truck and are already planning on modding it?! You're not helping me at all on trying to keep mine stock! All I've done to mine is have Line-X spray the bed and put a tool box back there. That's as far as I'm going for now......:D

This place is a bad influence for me and my pocket book....:ugh

·
Registered
912 Posts
:engarde:

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Did you take it hunting last weekend? How'd it perform?

1 - 20 of 316 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.