·
Banned
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeremy
Central PA
pm me here and I will give you my phone #
$14,700

If anyone knows someone who is looking. I want to sell my 04' E-blue srt4. The car has 14,500 miles on it (will change slightly with daily driving). The paint isn't perfect (some light scratches and 1 bad scratch) but with a good buff/ wax it will come out looking nice. I have changed the oil every 3K miles with mobil 1 5W30 full synthetic. I have oil and a filter to change it at 15K. They go with the car if sold before the 15K miles mark.

The car has a set of nex-o px5s with 225/40/18 Hankook k106s The wheels and tires have been on the car less than 3K miles. 1 of the wheels has some rash on it from being knocked over by my dog. from 10 feet it is invisible, closer and you notice if you are looking for it. A new wheel will run you $179 from wheel max.

The factory options are the "viper" seats, kicker livin loud system with an indash 6cd changer, 1 10" kicker sub, and 1 amp. I believe the components are different also, but I am not sure. It also has a sunroof.

The added mods are an agp wga with boost set to 17 dropping to 15 at redline. Agp upper and lower solid motor mounts. Bwoody stainless catch can, its not mounted yet, but it goes with the car.

The car was bought with a 7/70,000 mile factory warranty. There is still 5/55,000 miles left on the warranty, with no restrictions on it. It has never been to the garage, the car is problem free.

The car is located in Central PA.

Now for the best part. Since I am in a hurry to unload it, I am going bottom line from the get-go. $14,700. You WILL NOT find an srt4 with 14K miles this cheap.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.