Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an OEM fog light kit for sale.
Comes with everything you need to hook it up.
Has the OEM switch that replaces the none fog light switch, not the cheapo rocker panel switch.
All in very good shape.
$100.00 and you pay shipping in the states.
I can e-mail pictures.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I am interested if they work/fit my '03.
Are they new? Let me know their condition.
Please send me pics of all what included.

I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel sure they will fit. Just looked at a 03 picture, front end looks the same.
They are around 6-8 months old, still in very good shape.
Send me your e-mail address so I can send you some shots.

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Just to eliminate any confusion, there are 2 different foglight kits for the Rams.

One is for those that have the factory wiring already ran behind the bumper for the fogs. This kit has the replacement headlight switch and a harness that hooks from the factory wiring in the bumper to the fogs.

The second kit is for those who do not have the factory wiring behind the bumper. It has a rocker switch and all the wiring to do the fogs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Read my post. It states that it is the OEM kit. This is not the rocker panel switch kit.
Hope this clears things up.

·
Country Style
4,927 Posts
Marbeck said:
Read my post. It states that it is the OEM kit. This is not the rocker panel switch kit.
Hope this clears things up.
Reread my post, There are 2 OEM kits offered by your dealer. Both are OEM, it depends on whether they put the wiring in behind the bumper at the factory. Some do not have the wiring in behind the bumper or to the headlight switch which makes your kit worthless. The one you have seen with the rocker also comes from Dodge, you have to get the kit that goes with what was wired at the factory. Just trying to help you and everyone else out here that may not know that there are two factory foglight kits from Dodge.

If you have the wiring harness behind the bumper with the connector, the kit your have for sale is a breeze to install. Other wise if you have a truck like mine without the factory wiring you have to buy the other kit with the rocker and it takes a whole lot more work to hook it up.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Thank you for pointing that out.
I was aware of that there are two different kits available (Thanks to the information posted by KYKillerKlown on another forum). However, I forgot to ask about that to the seller (or I just assumed it should be the one).

Mine has wiring harness to the back of the bumper so the kit should fit, right?

Please send me some pictures (it ould be the best if the kit is already off the vehicle). You can click on the "E-MAIL" icon on the bottom of my post.

I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
If you dont want it, I may be interested. I have fog lights but have a busted one and from what i see, the one light alone is $90

·
xcguy
176 Posts
Marbeck you should have 2 PM's

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
My wiring harness connectors come to the each side of front bumper (left & right). So I have one connectors on each side, total of 2.
I only see one black connector on the pictures.
Is one of those not to be used? Or it's different for '03 application?
I would appreciate any help.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
maybe it hooks to either side. on my 04 there is just the one on the drivers side.
Maybe ask some other people on this site if they know.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
PM sent

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.