DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
wavemaster said:
do you know the sellers name on ebay for the lights you are selling, or ebay item #
The sellers name is summic they have one right now the item # is 8038993894

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought the halo projectors for my truck about 2 months ago.. they look great but not quite as bright as factory lights... they were really hard to adjust and are still not right... but i can see where i am going now.. not a great picture... but they look great

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
I got the projectors...heres the deal..."You get what you pay for". You gotta slap them into place...that's what worked for me! But they do look nice...so I can't complain. Holler!

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Does anyone have a picture with them on?I would really like to see a picture of there light output.I WAS thinking of getting these but I was knocked off the cloud when they said they were hard to adjust and less output than stock.

·
Registered
328 Posts
YeahItsAHemi345 said:
"You get what you pay for".... Holler!

OK. How much did ya pay for them and what brand and model # are they? They look like they have a black background from the daylight pic. Am I right? I think they'd look pretty darn good on a Silver Laramie with all the chrome. What do you think? Oh yeah, did you try changing the bulbs out with SilverStars? I've got them in my stock lenses and they're great, well worth the money. And your truck looks SWEEEEEEEET by the way :rck:

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.