DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lookin for the Chrome grill but with the black Trim. Tryin to find them, but i know they are really hard to find. Just wanted to see if anyone can help me out here. Thanks guys.

Brian

· Registered
22,981 Posts
A black sport grill, where the whole thing is black and just the grille "Billet Style" inserts are chrome? Or an SLT plus one, thats black around the outside, but the center crosshairs and grille inserts are chrome?

KB

· Registered
22,981 Posts
So a black Version of the sport grille?

Or a black version of this SLT plus style grill?

I bought mine, top one, on ebay. I have also seen the slt plus style on ebay as well.

KB

· Registered
594 Posts
i have a grill that is silver with the chrome center cross...it has a crack but will need to be painted black anyway... PM if interested

· Registered
2,632 Posts
Ramzilla101 said:
yea its the one that has the black trim and the center cross is chrome. (SLT plus style grill. thanks...
so you mean the grill shell where the outer rim is painted body color but the cross is chrome? if thats the case it was only offered from the factory in '03 on the laramie edition. other then that you would have to get a chrome grill shell and have a body shop paint the rim to match your truck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.