DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Ram1500 with the hemi, It has this problem with stalling... If you are stopped, pulling into park or at idle it will just dies as if you turned the key off.... I will just start right back up..It does not die going down the road or if you two foot drive while parking.... We have changed the throttle body,cam and crank sensors,and Ign switch.. Any Ideas?????? Oh! It is not setting any code either. Thanks for any help.

·
Im wired!!!
2,344 Posts
u could check your grounds, battery cables, pcv, wires, plugs, o2's, around the fuse box for brittle wires and shorts, well hell you aint gotta look far on a 03 to find a short. check alt and batttery volts, pull pcm plugs check for eaten loose, or just not right whatever. run a voltage test on your apps sensor, and on the tps sensors in your tb. trans fluid level, i fill mine up till the truck moves on its own in gear. check the valvebody next time its unbottoned, along with vb plug, exaust leaks, vacume leaks, blinker fluid, muffler bearings, flux capacitor, dilithium chambers, and the most important washer fluid cuz if your gunna stall you wanna see what your about to hit. i need a beer

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
check trans fluid

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
What he said !!! ^^^^^^^ :D

·
Im wired!!!
2,344 Posts
personally an 03 guy to another id get that sorry ass fuel pump out of the tank for another.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.