DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 regular cab w/bright red paint. This truck has a 4/6 McGaughy's lowering kit with 22" Giovanna wheels and P305/40R22 Nitto NT420 tires. I have $3000 invested in the wheels and tires. The kit and wheels were installed last summer. I've installed a SRT-10 front bumper. The tailgate handle has been shaved. This truck is equipped with pw, pl, power and heated mirrors, power pedals, cruise control, gray cloth 40/20/40 seats with oversized console(lab top will fit inside), factory keyless entry, ice cold a/c, Kenwood CD player with remote, overhead electronic display, and white face gauges. This vehicle has the powerful Hemi engine rated at 345 HP and 390 ft lbs of torque. The transmission is a 5 speed automatic. It has 3.90 gears and a Flowmaster muffler. Also includes spray in bedliner, This was my daily driver but it's been babied while I've owned it. All maintenance was performed by professional technician(me). 71,000 miles-most are highway miles. Need to sell-lost job. $10,800 OBO

Attachments

·
12.40 @ 105.92
3,810 Posts
sc86gt.............................badass looking truck bro. good luck with the sale. sorry about the job deal, good luck with that also.

·
FAILURE
1,129 Posts
Free Bump That is a bass ad truck tho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.