DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 03 Durango last fall. The heat went out so I replaced the resistor. Now the only thing that works in the center controls is the blower control. Nothing lights up and nothing else besides the blower control knob works. I've had the dash apart and can't think of anything else but replace the control panel. Any ideas what it could be? It's getting to hot to have heat on all the time.

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
I believe checking the resistor again is in order.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The fan control works now which is why I replaced the resistor the first time. Does the resistor have anything to do with the rear wiper, temp and blend door controls? If yes I will get another one and see what happens.

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
The resistor was a suggestion since it was the last thing you changed. As for your question, it could mess with the temp and blend door controls since they're controlled by the ECM. The rear wiper is a maybe because the all the power in the center dash is mixed. Not having a wiring diagram it's helping and I believe that where you should start. Find where the main power for each of these and go from there.

:imo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.