DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this RB4 unit for sale but I am wondering if the plugs in the back are all the same and the only thing different is the size of the unit. Does anybody know? I'd rather keep it if I can easily make it work in the new truck.

Please help a brother out.......

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
I believe the plugs in the back are different.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Ok, it will plug in fine, bolt in fine and even your face plate will work. Is that the answer you wanted? (even though it isn't the right one) :D :D :D

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that's what I wanted to hear! That's great Now I can keep it!!! :whackit:

:thatfunny

I didn't think it would work but it sure would be nice since I just bought it....

Anybody know for sure???

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. One more question. I have a guy interested in it that has an Infinity system in his truck. Would this work with his Infinity system and would he still have the Infinity quality sound?

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
What he said... it won't because of the bus system. If you didn't have anyhting the rest of the system talked to (like me), it'd be ok. but i know that it being a Laramie... it won't work.

As for the other... should be just fine.

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
Got Diesel? said:
Thanks. One more question. I have a guy interested in it that has an Infinity system in his truck. Would this work with his Infinity system and would he still have the Infinity quality sound?
The radios are the same with or without Infinity. Infinity is the amps under the dash and the upgraded and extra speakers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.