DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had my computer rebuilt and i put it in exactly a week and 2 days ago. well befor i sent if off it popped check engine light saying pcm memory error so when if finally got burnt up and rebuilt it was just a plus that was gonna get fixed to..well the prolem is it popped the light back on last night and its sayin the same thing pcm memory error...idk wat it would be throwing it or wat...the guy at autozone erased the code error and the light still stayed on. at the moment i got the battery cable off and ima try and let it reset itsself...but other than taking it to the dodge house and having them hook it up on the diagnostic machine im dumbfouned. if ne one has ne opinions i would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
793 Posts
SO who reflashed the pcm?
I dought disconnecting the battery will do any thing.
Why did the pcm need reflashed in the first place? Just a code or did something happen? Any blown fuses to suport why the pcm neede flashed?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no the battery cables got hooked up bassackwards thx to my friend tryin to help me...and it burnt the pcm up. and i had o'reilly's send it off to be rebuilt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.