DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking to freshen up the front end of a 02 2500 Diesel stock ride height, the truck is in very nice shape and has low mileage and have had it since new. I am looking to just freshen up the front end as it has some slop and clunks. I have heard of different kits and have heard about some bearing that goes on the steering box shaft or something. Any input and links would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Blue top steering box is usually the go these days for a new steering box. 3rd gen track bar conversion is a good one too. BD steering stabilizer is good as well. Not sure if all theses parts work together its been a bit since I upgraded a 2nd gen.

Hope this helps and gives you some insight. Also I had a set of bilstein 5100 shocks is a good cheap upgrade for ride quality.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Blue top steering box is usually the go these days for a new steering box. 3rd gen track bar conversion is a good one too. BD steering stabilizer is good as well. Not sure if all theses parts work together its been a bit since I upgraded a 2nd gen.

Hope this helps and gives you some insight. Also I had a set of bilstein 5100 shocks is a good cheap upgrade for ride quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts