DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, Im trying to help out a friend hes out of work and needs the money but here is the deal. He needs a stock hood atlantic blue back in trade +$250.00. Local pick-up trade only.

His name is Harry his # is 570-746-4065

·
low n' SLOW
638 Posts
Wish mine was blue and I was in PA....:bawl:

Bump....

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Will he take a silver one?? That would look sweet blue truck silver hood!! It will be the next fad!! Thought I would try..

·
FAILURE
1,169 Posts
Yea I dont think black is close to a/b but if he wants a black hood ill drive and trade.

·
Registered
628 Posts
damn i have a blue truck but its not that shade, free bump

·
Yup, its got a HEMI...
933 Posts
Wish it was closer....

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Yup, its got a HEMI...
933 Posts
Its only a little over 3 hours give you something to do on a Saturday morning.
yeah, one way, 6 hours total.

I FEAR the drone though....lol...Dynomax hates 65+ and yells at me the whole time i'm there...

Still a killer deal, just a bit far for me.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
oh man that is an amazing deal

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, let me say this again. He needs local pickup and a stock Atlantic blue hood in trade. Not a red one or a white one and shipping is not a option so please people dont ask anymore. This is a killer deal so if you dont have a Atlantic blue hood to trade and arnt close enough to drive dont ask. Thanks Dan

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
Registered
628 Posts
I hate to say it man but I think its going to be a hard sell with that hood swap, I have a deep water blue hood from n 08 idk how close that is, anyway free bump

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Well, I'm looking at a couple Atlantic Blue trucks right now so it may not be too hard of a deal to make afterall.... ;)

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
Well, I'm looking at a couple Atlantic Blue trucks right now so it may not be too hard of a deal to make afterall.... ;)
nice.....this is a heck of a deal

·
Registered
837 Posts
I know your not interested, however......... It never hurts to ask. I will be in PA the weekend of the 14th my hood is Patriot Blue

·
Registered
810 Posts
how far away are you from the maryland line ? i could try to find a hood thats atlantic blue and we could meet and trade ?

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
I've got a spare hood laying around that I can get repainted to Atlantic Blue. At the end of the month, my wife is making a trip to Hornell, NY to visit her family. I could have her take my truck with the hood in the back and do the swap that way. Just an idea, if the hood is still around at the end of the month...

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
About 3-3 1/2 hours away. Almost to the New York state border above Sranton PA.

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
Well, it's kind of on the route she'd be taking up to NY from VA. She could just stop off, drop off/load up the hoods and pay the $250 and be back on her way.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.