DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
low n' SLOW
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Bumper will be removed this weekend once I have my roll pan installed. Im posting to see if anyone is interest as I will have it off and go to go by next Tuesday (02/10). Local is preferred. No Dents or Scrapes. Is From my 2003. Perfect for replacing one that is worn or dented. $125 and its yours. I can get more pics if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Curious you know how much shipping would be to Indiana.
Thanks

·
Teenage Road Hazard
1,456 Posts
im interested, if my frontier rear bumper wont work. ill let you know

·
low n' SLOW
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Curious you know how much shipping would be to Indiana.
Thanks
Ill look in to it once it is removed. Im guessing it will be a lot. Ill let you know.

·
low n' SLOW
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
32 Posts
thanks

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
BUMP, for a great seller, done business with him be4, everything is as described, shane that rollpan will look great, and you may contact Freelantz, he was looking for a rear bumper last i heard!

·
RamRoddin'
793 Posts
Nevermind i am blind...
Runnin a 100+ deg. temp with bronchitis - computer screen looks like a disco ball.
Ill see how im doin for funds this weekend when its off and holler at ya. Rents due and i just bought an engagement ring so its a little tight. Hopefully i can come up with somethin.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
sorry folks i just snagged this up for David :D

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Looks like it will work for me! :tup:

Wonder how hard it is to swap the plastic trim and step pad from one bumper to another?

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Looks like it will work for me! :tup:

Wonder how hard it is to swap the plastic trim and step pad from one bumper to another?
very easy david, ive done it 2-3 times:D

·
09 HEMI
5,965 Posts
wow shane.. u sell ur stuff pretty fast.. im actually thinking about selling mine on my 04 ram.. its red sport and the plastic has been smoothed out and painted red too by colin hurst.. no sure i can get for it though..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.