DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chrome housing Halos. 300 plus your stock set plus shipping? or maybe an even trade for some black housing halos?

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Good luck with your sale, but I don't think anyone is going to jump on this.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Good luck with your sale, but I don't think anyone is going to jump on this.
x2, the halo headlights go for $130-$150 range on ebay, not for $300 +another $100 worth of stock headlights, if your looking to trade with someone the best you would be able to do is just an even swap, also your years are wrong, it would be 02-05 OR 06-08 on headlights, but tail lights match from the years 02-06 :teacher:

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
Yeah, Ive been watching and pricing chrome and clear halos on ebay for some time wanting to get a pair (keep spending it everyehere else though) and as has been said before, your way too high.

Its sad depending on what side of the fence you are on but if you cant compete with online prices and placed like ebay then you just cannot make it in sales, unless you have exceptional quality and cust srvc.

You must have bought these when they first came out and are trying to get your money back out of them because I can think of anywhere where they are this much. However, if you got some pics, Id like to see them (on the truck).

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Yeah, Ive been watching and pricing chrome and clear halos on ebay for some time wanting to get a pair (keep spending it everyehere else though) and as has been said before, your way too high.

Its sad depending on what side of the fence you are on but if you cant compete with online prices and placed like ebay then you just cannot make it in sales, unless you have exceptional quality and cust srvc.

You must have bought these when they first came out and are trying to get your money back out of them because I can think of anywhere where they are this much. However, if you got some pics, Id like to see them (on the truck).
dude you should have said something to me, i just tore a pair of these into pieces cuz no one wanted them

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Do you have pictures of these projectors?

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts

·
Finally FRI'd!!!!!!!!!!!
1,241 Posts
you can get a brand new set of black ones on ebay for $117 shipped.

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
twiggy you talking to the OP or me?
I was wanting to see the sellers projectors, but if you want to send me you r projector parts for FREE, then go ahead. I'm typing on my phone, sorry for the bad spelling. And I can't put no yellow circle guys

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
dude you should have said something to me, i just tore a pair of these into pieces cuz no one wanted them
Wish I had known. But like my day used to always say, a day late and a dollar short. All my funds have been going to this audio/video system and alarm. But one day I will be able to upgrade. As soon as Im done with the system and tint I will be clearing my corners and added custom halos. Then HIDs. So I'll be broke for a while......lol

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
Even if they would, would you pay the 300 he wanted for them?

·
TWEAKED 4.7
4,390 Posts
he MUST be trying to buy something that cost 300 or something...unless he just got ripped off when he bought them. i wil NEVER buy another set of projector headlights again...they are crappy and they dont shine out worth a crap!

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
he MUST be trying to buy something that cost 300 or something...unless he just got ripped off when he bought them. i wil NEVER buy another set of projector headlights again...they are crappy and they dont shine out worth a crap!
x2

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i bought them awhile ago and just want my money back but need lights you know? i didnt think i would get that. just started at what i paid lol but if anyone wants to throw a price out there let me know. thanks. also if anyone has anything from a sport ram, (bumpers, grille) or whatever let me know! thanks!

·
Registered
3,548 Posts
Pics?

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
yeah i bought them awhile ago and just want my money back but need lights you know? i didnt think i would get that. just started at what i paid lol but if anyone wants to throw a price out there let me know. thanks. also if anyone has anything from a sport ram, (bumpers, grille) or whatever let me know! thanks!
thats kool, but just so you know most would either trade you straight up or pay maybe around $100 so dont be suprised when you get offers like that

·
Registered
96 Posts
Even if they would, would you pay the 300 he wanted for them?
no i wouldn't pay $300 for 'em, when I could get 'em cheaper on ebay. I just wanted 2 know if they would fit. I had 'em on my Tahoe, & they looked great, I just been looking 4 'em for the D.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.