DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 6000k single beam HID bulbs...never used...40+shipping (JUST the bulbs, not the complete kit)

stock set of headlights...40+shipping

4.7 v8 torque converter...came out of another members truck and he gave it to me to put in my truck but i never did. it should flash around 2600 in a hemi...so it's good for someone looking for a little pep without wanting to drop the coin on an expensive converter. 80+shipping OBO

stock 545rfe valvebody...make an offer

60/40 fold flat floor...like new condition...never used it when it was in the truck then i got subs. been out of the truck for about 3 years now. make me an offer

please do not low ball me...

to thank you for your time...here is a picture of Jesus holding a dinosaur:

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
lmfao!

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
blasphemy!!! hahahah

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
WTF Mate!??!

·
'11 5.7L R/T Classic
4,095 Posts
That looks like an interesting comic book or something.

I can hear the saturday morning cartoon theme song in my head.

Jeeeesus.......

Jeeeesus.......

Jeeesuuuuusssss..

....AND A DINOSAUR!!!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Pm sent

·
or no car
1,269 Posts
lmao!

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
Damn I would like to try that converter out...I've spent way too much lately as it is though.

·
6.05 at 54.66 in the dirt
916 Posts
What would the converter be shipped to 23111?

·
Official HK Nut
1,109 Posts
Are the headlights still available? Dibs. Do you have any pics of them?

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
okay guys, sorry it's taken me so long to reply...i was busy this weekend doing the whole irresponsible college kid thing (i.e. bars/house parties/excessive alcohol consumption)...now...down to business

the headlights have around 60-70000 miles on them so they have normal wear and tear...i will get some pictures after class today.

the dibs list for the headlights is as follows:
qdaddy (on another forum)
ivegotcows
bigmike005 (via pm)
HKkid

i will try to get a somewhat accurate shipping quote today. its tough bc actually going to the UPS store is the best way...but that would be a major PITA. so i'm having to guestimate most of the measurements and weights.

thanks for your interest guys...and once again, to thank you for your time...here is a picture of a baby harp seal:

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
okay, update time!

as for the headlights:
-qdaddy backed out, so ivegotcows...you're up next.

-the shipping to both ivegotcows & bigmike (both sent me pms) will be about 15 bucks according to ups.com...which i hope is accurate.

-i've attached pictures of the headlights. as i said, they are in good, but used, condition. they have 60-70,000 miles on them. the only real "blemish" (if you can even call it that) is a very very very minute chip on the upper right corner of the passenger side(?) headlight. i took a close up shot of it...it is very small and a non-factor IMO.

as for the converter:
-KBIGCOUNTRY, the shipping will run around 30-35 bucks. i estimated the weight to be around 45lbs. (it's a heavy sum-b*tch) and it is in a 12x12x10 box.

-also, i'm not familiar with torque converters, but there is a strange rust like coating on it. i know it'll come off if cleaned because the guy i got it from did this. he said he pulled it out of his 4.7l truck and let it sit for a little bit and it would show up, but it cleaned off easily. so no worries there, but i just figured i'd make this fact known.

as for the rest of the stuff:
-BUY IT PEEPS! I NEED SOME MOOLAH BC I'M A STARVING COLLEGE KID AND RAMEN NOODLES GIVE ME SODIUM OVERLOAD HEADACHES...I NEED DIFFERENT FOOD! (getting sick of chicken nuggets too...:ugh)

:D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Lmao this is the funniest classified I have seen in a while.

I now leave you with a picture of a cat in a football helmet carved out of a lime....
funny-cat.jpg

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i love random pictures, and giving back to the community...so i give them funny pictures. :D

the lion king is real:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
Can u say....:hijacked:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.