DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted a while back about my "brake pedal adjustment". I still have not figured it out? I am not sure if it is vacuum related or hydraulic? Here is whats happening; I have about a 3" play when I push the pedal, and have to physically retract the pedal to kick the brake lights off! I believe it could vacuum related because when I accelerate it will press or suck the pedal in.
I am basic looking for a diagram of the master cylinder and the brake pedal linkage.
Thanks in advance,
Skyash :help:

·
Registered
256 Posts
I just so happen to have a adobe "pdf" complete service manual that I downloaded. And, it is for the '01. If you want, I could email it to you. Send me a pm with your email address. I'm sure there is a way to put it up on here. Just don't know how.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I have been trying to either email this thing or load it on here for the past 1 1/2 hours. The file is to large to email. And, for some reason it won't upload onto here either!!!! If someone has a good idea on this I am alllll ears!!!

·
******* SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
you need to upload it to a free ftp server.
I also have the manual but don't have the link where I d/l it from.
I think it's on here isn't?

on topic: try disconnecting (and plugging) the vac assist line from the intake manifold. If the pedal doesn't get 'sucked down' then you probably have a bad booster. NOTE: do this test out on an empty stretch of road at low speed. You will not have any assist when trying to brake.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a Million!!! :rck:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.