DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have A 00 RAM 4X4 q,c, and it pulls to the right bad. I have new tires, they have been switched from side to side no difference, I put new axle joints in both sides new ball joints in the right side. The pevious owner put a reman steering box in it and a left tie rod end. I have had 2 alignments so far. I also checked the right caliper it dont seem to be dragging at all I checked it running also. Im about to go nuts here this piece of shit is a money pit and I should have left it to rot on the dealers lot. It had worn out tires when I bought it and thought that was the biggest problem, Damn was I wrong.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Does it dogtrack when you drive it in a straight line? I'd have someone drive it down the road for you and you follow in another vehicle just to see how much. Maybe the whole thing is twisted to shit.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BleedDodge said:
Does it dogtrack when you drive it in a straight line? I'd have someone drive it down the road for you and you follow in another vehicle just to see how much. Maybe the whole thing is twisted to shit.
No it dont dog track at all. My friend followed me home when I bought it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.