DodgeTalk Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 284 Results
  1. 4G Dodge RAM - Drivetrain Talk
    Hi there , hoping someone can point me in the right direction! I have a 2017 ram 3.6L My truck has been giving code c121c for torque request denied and throws the traction control light on and puts me into limp mode. I am then stuck in whatever gear I was it , I can turn off truck it stops but...
    ram
  2. 3G Dodge RAM - General Talk
    Any clues on how to fix this problem , 05 ram 2500 E-Brake dash light stays on usually it will be blinking when it's engaged but I've disengage with lever and I've tested it on downhill/uphill it will roll with the slope but the light won't turn off it'll stay on and not blink , I've noticed...
  3. Dodge Ram Truck 2nd Gen (94 – 01) Forums
    Left my truck lights on for 2 days while gone, came back and jumped the truck . The truck starts and idles fine but now dies when I let off the gas. There were no issues prior to the truck dying , please help
  4. Dodge B-Series Vans 1971 - 2003
    As title states, I own a 1994 dodge van full size B250. It has a beat up sliding door and a terrible plexiglass botched window from previous owner. I am in need of a sliding door, and located one that is currently on a 2000 dodge 1500 van. I have been told that the sliding doors on the Dodges...
  5. Dodge Ram Truck 3rd Gen (02 – 08) Forums
    03 ram 1500 4x4 manual transmission 4.7, cold start 1500 rpm, 30 seconds driving up to 2000 rpm. Changed IAC, TPS, Power steering pressure switch, power steering pump, and checked for vacuum leaks (dealer said-vent side fuel filler neck) but don't see fuel leaking as I fill gas to overflowing...
  6. Dodge B-Series Vans 1971 - 2003
    I just had my Dana 60 rebuilt and swapped from 3.73 to 3.54. It’s an old model original to the van. Before the rebuilt I had the slightest how on deceleration and I though I should have it checked out. I had them do all the bearings and swap the ring and pinion since this will be used on the...
  7. Wanted - Dodge Truck Parts
    Anyone selling a kennebell 1.5 supercharger Or a Paxton novi 1000 supercharger for the 4.7
  8. Dodge Ram Truck 3rd Gen (02 – 08) Forums
    Hello. I have a 2004 Dodge Ram 5.7 L and 2 wires of the wiring harness for my transfer case (243 D) shift motor are broken. This shift motor is strange to me because it has 2 wiring harnesses instead of 1: one with 2 wires and one with 7. Does anybody know where I could find this part? Should I...
  9. 3G Dodge RAM - General Talk
    My dad was getting wood with his 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 5.7L when a branch flipped up and snagged some wires under truck and caught fire. Burned up several o2 sensor wires. It will start, but sputters and puts and sounds like death and wont do more than a crawl. Two big questions: 1- Would...
  10. Dodge Ram Truck 4th Gen (09 – 19) Forums
    Hey guys I have a 2010 3500 pulling a big Tex 6x14 dump trailer and it’s worked great the last 2 years with no issues. Recently I was having indicators of no trailer come up on the itbm and dash but it was surging in and out while I was driving my 7plug connector was broken so I replaced it...
  11. 3G Dodge RAM - General Talk
    I have a 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 5.7 It has 116,000 miles. I noticed that my heat was like lukewarm and was having issues melting the constant ice and snow off my windshield. I decided to change the thermostat, water pump, upper and lower hoses, radiator, and some other unrelated things...
  12. 3G Dodge RAM - General Talk
    Recently my power steering pump completely went out on my 2006 1500 5.7. I replaced it almost immediately within the next day or so, and bled the system except for the rack. After the new pump was in, about a week later I realized a leak in the oil cooler, and power steering fluid was dripping...
  13. Dodge Ram Truck 3rd Gen (02 – 08) Forums
    I've managed to at least separate my driver-side axle from the knuckle with the help of a 7-ton puller, but the inside is stuck to the intermediate shaft. So far I've tried: prying from multiple angles slide hammer rotating the axle and hammering again spraying the area with wd-40 I've been...
  14. 3G Dodge RAM - Drivetrain Talk
    Recently picked up a 2003 dodge ram 2500 with the 5.7 hemi. And it needs new valve cover bolts. Would like to get new valve covers but can't find any info on the 2005-2008 fitting the 03. Cause the 03 are discontinued
  15. DodgeTalk New Member Welcome
    Hi everyone, I appreciate the opportunity as a new new member to ask for some help. I have a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn 5.7. I parked it a few days ago and everything was fine. I went to start it and there was no power anywhere. I found a code for the ASD auto shutdown relay. I replaced the relay...
  16. Dodge Ram Truck 3rd Gen (02 – 08) Forums
    I have a single cab 04 ram with a 5.7 hemi instead of rebuilding yet I wanna put a 6.4 hemi engine in it if I get a 6.4 hemi engine what else will I need to do the swap and will the stock 04 ram 5.7 hemi trans work with the 6.4 hemi?
  17. Dodge Ram Truck 2nd Gen (94 – 01) Forums
    as the description say i have a 98' 1500 that won't shift out of first and Im stumped. the fluid is at the correct level, not burnt. no clogs in the coolant system. i change out all the solenoid and sensors it has a a completely brand new valve body, new servos, the bands are properly adjusted...
  18. Dodge B-Series Vans 1971 - 2003
    I found this online auction for a 1992 Dodge Ram 3500 Van, located in Tucson AZ. https://ctbids.com/#!/description/share/587060 I talked to the previous owner who said it really just needs a new battery and some juice in the carburetor to get it running. The minimum bid is only $1. I am...
  19. Dodge Ram Truck 2nd Gen (94 – 01) Forums
    Hello I’m new here but I’ve read some helpful things on here I have a 01 Ram 1500 with only 116k it has the 318 (5.2) it’s been burning oil for a couple months now and it’s gotten progressively worse. A few days ago I replaced the intake plenum gasket Upper and lower, and the pcv valve and it’s...
  20. DodgeTalk New Member Welcome
    Hey y'all, Just picked up a 1984 Dodge Ram d150 2WD short bed - it's sick, but has a few issues. I'm a total novice, but am capable and want to learn. First issue I need to tackle is that the Blinkers, Wiper motor, and radio only work when the key is in the accessory position - Will not work...
1-20 of 284 Results