DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What color is your ride

4K views 41 replies 32 participants last post by  harley71 
#1 ·
if you were buying a new RAM today, would you get the same color again ?

mine is Racing Red (ok, not the official color name - but you get the idea LOL)

I love it, - I've had no problems, but the body shop said red was one of the hardest to color match...

#2 ·
Did I mention it's Intense Blue?

Did I mention it's Intense Blue?

I still really like it, but it's not offered as a color anymore. :(

RAM MAN - Your color is not Racing Red, it's
Arrest-Me Red! :stk:

#6 ·
My R/T is alantic blue and at frist i was like ahhh, but now the color has really grown on me and I love it.:D

#7 ·
Arrest-me red! haven't been arrested in the truck but I've come close. :rolleyes: :eek: :SHK:

#10 ·
Arrest me red came from a time that SunRa and RamRod were here last year for the Mid Michigan Mopar show - I had invited them over to the house to see my wife's Olds muscle car and decided to open things up on the Interstate.

I think I remember Jeff saying that was the fastest he had driven his SS/T

#11 ·
More On That Ramrod Story -

When I led the Caravan of Rams up to Michigan last year, I had to keep slowing down so Jeff could keep up! We left The Mighty Dodge at the motel and took his beautiful SST to visit you and were following you on the highway when you nailed it. Jeff had to nail it too, because I saw Michigan's Finest ahead of you and we wanted to catch up to warn you...

You were very, very lucky that day because the Trooper just pulled someone else over just as you approached him going somewhat over 90 MPH and your beautiful Ram is very eye-catching Red. And sounding quite good from behind...ear-catching sound + eye catching color = Arrest-Me Red!

Jeff will maybe be going faster than that this spring when we go to Test & Tune at Kil-Kare Dragstrip and he races against The Mighty Dodge. We will post the results here for everyone to "oooh" and "aaah" over. (We hope!) :D

#12 ·
I love my Solar Yellow '99 sport. I would get it again (if it was avalible). I also really liked my old '97 Black sport. Also always been kind of fond of white sports.

#14 ·
I like that last color! :)

I have the Dark Garnet Red or Maroon and Silver... LOL

If I had it to do over again, I would go Patriot Blue and Silver two-tone. Or White, makes it look bigger for some reason!

#16 ·
It's The Big Brown Truck!

If you look real close, then you'll see that someone drew "UPS" in the mud on it!

#17 ·
I saw that in your signature... one day mine was all grey (black dirt and sand, PS: not good for Serpentine Belts... lol) I wish I had pics! I was in mud up past the bottom of the doors! So much fun! :)

#18 ·
Yeah, I buried my front bumper in muddy water once. Cost me new bearings in the front axle (didn't realize the axle was full of water for a month), and I had to pull the foglights out and drain the muddy water out. Mud is cool, water sucks.:)

#20 ·
Unbelievable pic, Checkmate!

Checkmate, that is one cool pic of your truck!! Now that is what a 4x4 is supposed to look like...........at least once in a while. I am going to save your pic for the "hall of fame"!

Jeff

Oh yeah, about following Ram Man last summer in Michigan. Don't ever let the fact that he is running a 5.2 fool you into thinking it won't run. I can personally attest to the fact that is ONE FAST TRUCK!! It was everything I could do to keep him from completely disappearing from me. That was the first and only time I have ever seen 90+ mph on my truck! Of course keeping up with Sun Ra was quite a chore in itself!:D

#22 ·
Intense Blue

People ask me all the time (like earlier tonight for instance) about how do I find the time to wash my truck all the time because it is never dirty. Intense Blue really hides dirt well. I only wash it when I can see the dirt from 10 feet away and it can be pretty dirty before the dirt shows from 10 feet away.

#26 ·
Id would have to stay with my Sports Color!

WHiTE!!!!!!

Very awsome when covered IN MUD!!!
VEry Slick looking when freshly Waxed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.