DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What color is your ride

4K views 41 replies 32 participants last post by  harley71 
#1 ·
if you were buying a new RAM today, would you get the same color again ?

mine is Racing Red (ok, not the official color name - but you get the idea LOL)

I love it, - I've had no problems, but the body shop said red was one of the hardest to color match...

#29 ·
I have a beutifull dark green truck...BUT....::::::wispers so the truck cant hear::::::::....I would trade it for an Intense Blue any time! :)

#30 ·
Bright Silver Metallic

I wanted black, silver, or blue when I was shopping for my Ram. The black one I was looking at was sold so I had to choose between the bright silver metallic and intense blue. It was tough, but the silver one had more options that I wanted and I liked the color a little better. I had never owned a silver vehicle before and I had no idea that it hid the dirt so well. Just like Sun Ra said about his blue Ram, I get comments all the time about keeping it so clean, even when it really isn't that clean. I love this color now.

#31 ·
What color?

Hey y'all!
Just got registered with you.
My truck is black! I agree with the previous posts, VERY hard to keep clean, but SO worth it!
I'm so happy to find a place to rap and tap about Dodge Trucks.
I have some pics, but I guess I can only post one.
This photo is from brand new. I've since added Rhino liner to the bed, and running boards (so my wife can step in).
This is my first brand new vehicle and I love it. Got the whole package, the only thing this truck doesn't have is a chauffer (who would want one?).

Attachments

#32 ·
Color

My Ram is the PRF red. Back int he good ol'e days
we called it Candy Apple Red. Looks real close to
that color.

Attachments

#33 ·
My 96 ram is burgandy with the silver stripe along the bottom. I having it repainted in the spring. I like the two tone effect, And Iwill have it painted the same. I also need to replace the front and rear bumpers. The rear bumper was crinkled when I bought it, the front bumper got pushed in and up,stupid deer!

#35 ·
Re: What color?

RGaffney said:
Hey y'all!
Just got registered with you.
My truck is black! I agree with the previous posts, VERY hard to keep clean, but SO worth it!
I'm so happy to find a place to rap and tap about Dodge Trucks.
I have some pics, but I guess I can only post one.
This photo is from brand new. I've since added Rhino liner to the bed, and running boards (so my wife can step in).
This is my first brand new vehicle and I love it. Got the whole package, the only thing this truck doesn't have is a chauffer (who would want one?).
We have the same truck, look what i did 2 mine... click my sig

:ylsuper:

#36 ·
I bought the PITA Black. :D

#37 · (Edited)
This is my first and it's used 1998 and red,bright red,black sure looks good when it's clean but i'm not into cleaning all the time,my next one will be white i'm almost positive.Sure wish i had a pic to post but it's just an average truck.

1998 quad cab dually/cummins
automatic w/overdrive
3:55 gears
no mods except muffler (what muffler?)
bedliner
5th wheel
side steps

#38 ·
My 97 Dodge is arrest me red.
i would go with a blue with black stripes.
Anything but black every scratch shows up.

#39 ·
Mine is Arrest-Me Red also. I have always liked Red paintjobs on vehicles, but another favorite is Dark Green Metallic. I would like Black if it wasnt so hard to clean though.

#41 ·
Seeing all these beautiful trucks has driven me to post a picture of mine. Like I said before, I bought the PITA Black, and I love it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.