DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for some Suggestions

601 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  bjsstang03 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone-

I am a new ownwer of a W150 /1992 318 5.2 L - The truck does have a lift kit and is in need of a little power - I was wondering if there were any suggestions on how to raise the horse power on the truck - I have already added headers and a new exhuast along with a new K@N air intake system - any suggestions would be much appreciated

#8 ·
i was just about to post a thread in here why people dont get poweradders, i know there expensive, but there worth it for the power that you get out of it. BBKING79 everthink of some N20 or a supercharger, or turbocharger?? aftermarket cylinderheads are good too.

#11 ·
the truck has 74,000 original miles on it , i have heard the upsides and downsides of nitrous - but I think I can get this engine to run for a pretty long time - and i know to much nitrous can seriosly mess things up - i guess i wan't the cake and eat it to - i have been looking into the hypertech modules and Jet Stage 2 modules - is anybody familiar with either of those - which one would be a better performance enhancer

#12 ·
well you dont have to go the nitrous route, you could go supercharger or turbo, your motor can handle the change if its got the right parts internally. you got me there with the hypertech and jet stage 2 not really sure on them but dont they let you program things such as boost and other stuff, by yourself to where you dont need a dyno all the time. those are expensive but worth ever penny. my bros getting one after he gets his car dynoed not sure of the name brand though. i looked it up on http://www.accessconnect.com/power_programmer_iii.htm
i think they are all the same you just program what you want in and go. easy as that. weather it be air/fuel or boost retard, etc

brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.