DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdelBrock headers?

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  pyssed 
#1 ·
Has anyone installed the EdelBrock shortyheaders? I am looking at the nickel/chromium headers. I dont like the painted and the ceramic are just too much for me right now. They sell them at Sumit Racing for like $320. I'm also looking for set of long headers too but cant find anything right now. I'm just trying to do some research, all input is welcome.

#2 ·
I'm looking for some long tubes too!

#3 ·
#5 ·
I Have the edlebrock on mine. Just got them back from jet hot. They really look great!!

#6 ·
What kind of gains can we expect to see with the 360 and better flowing headers?

#7 ·
I'm not to sure, Got a blown head gasket. If i had to guess i would say (maybe) 10 rwhp. They are mid length headers

#8 ·
That sounds about right, I saw a gain of 14 rwhp on the dyno with just the addition of headers. I already ahd a CAI and Flowmater at the time. But I can tell you that when it comes to forced induction that number jumps up to about 25 rwhp with the addition of a high flow cat and larger y-pipe. Just remember you need to compensate for the air going out by increasing the amount coming in somehow to really reap the benefits of a less restricted exhaust system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.