DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

nitto mud grapplers tires

864 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  dusty82 
#1 ·
has or dose anyone run these tires? what size and lift do you run? what is he wear like? how are they in mud

#3 ·
a/t's eh, what do they look like? i havnt seen those yet, are they noisey on hwy?

#4 ·
Two of my buddies have the mudgrapplers, an f350 dually with 37s and a dodge 2500 cummins with 35s. The 35s on my buddies cummins is insanely loud, I know its him when he's humming down the road. The ford however, is loud, but not as loud as the cummins for some reason, which is surprising because he has an extra 2 as its a dually, but theyre pretty noisy. They do well in mud. They don't last very long though, 30k tops.

#5 ·
wow really eh, 30k i guess aint bad thats about average isnt it for mud terrain tire maybe little less, noise im not worries about really dosnt bother me..

#7 ·
i just looked up pic of a/t nice lookin tire, close sencond id say when i decided what tire i want..

#11 ·
the A/t is the best if you only do mild off roading, if you want mud, go with BFG, or look up maxxis mudder buckshot, ive had em on a 2wd and with a locker it followed most 4wd

#8 ·
They grip really good on snow/moderate ice too. They absolutely suck in the slushy stuff though.

found some pics.

Attachments

#9 ·
The Mud Grapplers are the loudest tire I have ever hear, louder even than Boggers I think. My buddy around the block has them on his F-350 in 35" and they are just way too loud.

#10 ·
The all terrains are great tires, they last and are quiet, the mud grapplers, they are loud and are not ment to be ran on the street, if you get 30k out of em your lucky, the avg ive seen is 15-20k and that leaves you at the tread wear indicators, stay away from them, they are great in the mud and thats about it!

#12 ·
ok sounds good ill look and see if i can find the a/ts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.