DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

lift block

985 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  BigGreenV10 
#1 ·
Does anyone know if any company makes a 1" tall by 3" wide lift block... i installed the 5" top gun customz lift and the front ended up being higher than the back... I thought if i put a 1" block on top of the other block it would be ok and would look more level... any help would be appreciated!

#2 ·
Lots of 1" blocks to choose from, but I would get a 5" block and chuck the factory block or do a Procomp shorty 1.5" AAL, $49 from Summit.

#4 ·
I am sure you checked Top Gun? If you have trouble finding a 1" block for a 3/4-1 ton leaf then I would suggest going with a 3" AAL instead of the 2" you have. By the time you factor in the cost of new u-bolts for the block the cost would probably work out to close to the same and stacking blocks (any blocks) is just not a good idea.

#5 ·
do a shacle flip from bds supension, 3"s of lift change the pinion back set and use a 4" block instead. loose 1.5"s off block gain 1.5"s of suspension!

#6 ·
Do they have a shackle flip for the 3/4-1 ton trucks with 3" wide leaf? I was not aware of one.

#7 ·
My shackle fip is custom made as I could not find one for the 3" do a zero rate it bolts in the spring pack so not the same as stacking blocks don't cost that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.