Have a couple questions on a wideband install and data logger - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #1 of 1 Old 09-05-2009, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
BlueBeast2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to BlueBeast2 Send a message via Yahoo to BlueBeast2
(Thread Starter)
Have a couple questions on a wideband install and data logger

I know this topic has been talked about but what I am looking for I haven't found in a search.

I am going to be installing my sensor bung and was wondering where I should put it. My plan was between the Y pipe and the cat where it turns into 1 pipe. Is that a good place? I really don't know of any other place to put it. i have an Autometer but on glowshift's site its says at a minimum of 18 inches from the exhaust port. I figure that shouldn't be too bad then. I need to go measure to see how far away that is.

In my directions it says the one wire is to be hooked to the wide open throttle switch. Do we have one of those? If we do where is it?

Also like I mentioned I have an Autometer wideband. Its a cobalt digital (not that the type matters). Anyway it has the leads to be pluged into a data logger. Is there any out there that is just the logger and not a full kit? i don't need another gauge and sensor. I just need the log box thing. I prefer it be one that will work on our trucks so I don't need to do any strange rigging to make it work. I say this cause there was a guy on DF that looked into the LM2 and they told him that he would have to wire stuff up funny to make it work right.

Jinx
01 Ram 2500 *modded* (BlueBeast2) BTC #219
94 Mustang GT (Mystery Machine)
96 Mustang GT (Daphne)
Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in