My official First post - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

post #1 of 1 Old 08-17-2019, 06:30 AM Thread Starter
blasirl

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Cool My official First post

Hello All,

I have been an occasional lurker and thought I should at least register. I currently own two Dodges, two Chevy's and two AMC's. One is my wifes 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Plus, purchased new, has about 94,000 miles on the clock and has been a pretty reliable vehicle. Except for a minor cosmetic issue on the passenger side, it looks and runs pretty good. I say minor, only because it drives well, but the local authorities say we shouldn't drive it as basically the entire passenger side is toast, It was T-boned by a dump truck.

My previous van was a 1998 Dodge Caravan Sport purchased new that when I sold it had about 120,000 on it. It was in my opinion the best looking van I had ever had. It was mostly body color, had dealer installed running boards, spoiler, and a towing package. Over the 14 years I owned it I replaced the engine, transmission, the entire front suspension and all of the heater core type stuff. The only reason I sold it was that the shock towers were rusted out. After I sold it, a friend who owned a body shop told me there was a kit that could be installed pretty easily to fix that...duohh, too late now!

My second Dodge is a 1988 Aries LE K car. Don't laugh, its been pretty reliable. It is in need of a back window at the moment due to some vandalism, but soon I hope to have one installed. My middle daughter is clamoring about driving soon.

My DD is a 2014 Chevy Cruze, my oldest has a 2007 Chevy Cobalt and I own a 1971 Javelin and a 1973 Gremlin X.

Thanks for having me.

Robert

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Plus

2014 Chevy Cruze LT auto (Pedestal Spoiler, Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam, Diode Dynamics XP50 Reverse Lights, splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Eibach Pro-kit, Bilstein Sport Struts, UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18
Quote Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in