****VOTE NOW for December 2013 Car of the Month!!!**** - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Notices

View Poll Results: December 2013 Car of the Month
VooDoo 6 28.57%
Shikity 15 71.43%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

post #1 of 1 Old 12-30-2013, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
myoung84
Administrator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
****VOTE NOW for December 2013 Car of the Month!!!****

December 2013 Car of the Month

Voting is now open for the December 2013 Truck of the Month! Polls will close on January 6th, 2014 at 10:39 AM CST. Winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo. First and second place winners will be featured on DodgeTalk’s Facebook cover photo. Good luck!!

1. VooDoo

2004 Dodge Stratus 56000 miles.

It started raining about 5 min after I finished Fukken Waxing it that day

2. Shikity

My 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T..
This vehicle has honestly suprised me.. I originaly didn't want any thing to do with it, but my wife insisted she had to have it when she seen it on the floor at the dealership.. As you can plainly see she won..
Have to say though, its been a great little vehicle for us.. And its paid for so its staying around awhile longer.
Only mods I've added are a hottie blonde, a K&N drop in filter, and a full Mobil 1 synthetic fluid change where ever possible..

Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in