****VOTE NOW for October 2013 Car of the Month!!!**** - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Notices

View Poll Results: October 2013 Car of the Month
1. Ram3500Dually - 51 Dodge 3 Window Business Coupe 5 14.71%
2. Passwordiswhat - 2011 Dodge Charger R/T Max 11 32.35%
3. NicksCharger 2012 Charger RT Black Widow Custom Edition 1 2.94%
4. 340dartswinger 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 9 26.47%
5. Drag_Pak 2009 Dodge Challenger Drag Pack #2009064 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

post #1 of 3 Old 10-28-2013, 08:22 AM Thread Starter
myoung84
Administrator

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
****VOTE NOW for October 2013 Car of the Month!!!****

October 2013 Car of the Month

Voting is now open for the October 2013 Car of the Month! Polls will close on November 4th at 7:22 AM. Winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo. TOTM winners will be featured on the Facebook cover photo for the first half of each month and COTM winners will be featured for the second half of each month. Good luck!

AutoGuide Mobile App users: CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO YOUR PHONE'S BROWSER TO VOTE!

1. Ram 3500Dually - 51 Dodge 3 Window Business Coupe

2. Passwordiswhat - 2011 Dodge Charger R/T Max

It's a in Brilliant Metallic. Most mods done are cosmetic. I always do those first since they tend to be the more cheaper mods to do. I upgraded the standard spoiler for the R/T to an Charger SRT8 Spoiler. I then added a front chin spoiler by RKSport and added APR Support Rods for more stiffness and enhanced appearance. Towards the rear of the vehicle I added lower rear side skirts again by RKSport for an added overall lowering appearance of the car. To really set the Charger apart from most, I added side door scoops designed by Mr. Norm. All added body parts with the exclusion of the rear side skirts has been painted in satin black to enhance the color theme of the car. The Charger is rolling on 22" Falken RT-7M wheels wrapped in Falken tread. To give the car it's all out mean look, the car is resting 1.5 inches lower on Eibach Pro Springs. I choose to add MGP Caliper covers to help the wheels stand-out more. With the caliper covers in red, I decided to accent the car in red along with specialized vinyl decals in key areas of the vehicle to give the car it's own personality.

3. NicksCharger – 2012 Charger RT Black Widow Custom Edition

This car of course started off as a base model 5.7L Hemi Charger RT Plus. Then the customization started setting in. This car is my second Black Widow Charger build. The theme has stuck with me with all of my Dodge vehicles. I love it best on my Charger. This car despite its cleanliness, is my Daily Driver to take kids to school, go to work and pick kids up from daycare. Keeping the interior clean is a challenge and it being a black car is challenging in itself.

List of Appearance Mods:
-Black Widow Logo made by Darren Cranford
-Rights to use logo for my use only on my builds
-Custom Graphics for Hood and Trunk using Logo
-Factory Reproduction 20" Gloss Black Viper Rims
-GTS Headlight, Fog and Tail Light Smoked Covers
-Custom Badging for Grille, Rear and Sides by Rebadge
-Custom LED Wheel Ring Lights
-Custom Interior Badging by Rebadge
-Custom Shifter by Modified Metals
-Touch Screen Headrest DVD Monitors with Dual Players
-Custom LED Plasma Halos for Headlights and Fog Lights by NWA Custom Car Audio
-LED Strips in Grille and Engine Bay
-Custom Engine Bay Covers by 3GCustomz
-Engine Bay Painted Black
-Custom Engraved Engine Bay Caps by Billet Technologies
-Painted Brake Calipers

List of Performance Mods:
-Speedlogix Red Powdercoated Front Strut Brace
-Custom Magnaflows Exhaust dumped in center of car with dummy pipes out the rear of car
-Mopar Cold Air Intake
-Speedlogix Oil Catch Can with Braided Hoses

4. 340dartswinger – 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger

360- Edelbrock RPM heads and cam, Holley intake and 670 Street Avenger carb, Harland Sharp roller rockers, TTI headers with Magnaflow mufflers, full MSD ignition, March serpentine pulley setup.
727 auto- Manual valve body reverse pattern, 2800 stall converter.
8.75 rear- Auburn posi, Moser axles, and 3.73 gears.
Wilwood disc brakes, Weld draglite wheels, Fiberglass hood and bumpers.

5. Drag_Pak – 2009 Dodge Challenger Drag Pack #2009064

N.H.R.A. Legal Stock Eliminator - CC/SA

Owner/Builder/Driver
Peter Ash
Victoria, B.C., Canada

Chassis - Mike Pustelny, MPR Racecars, 4 link rear suspension kit, rollcage kit, fuel pump and fuel cell mounting kit, Dana S60 with chromoly tubes and Mark Williams housing ends. Mark Williams Ultimate High Torque 300M Alloy axles, lightweight aluminum spool, lightweight 4 piston disc brakes. Richmond lightened 4.88:1 Progear,

Shock Absorbers - Santuff.

Engine - 6.4 liter/392 cu. in. Gen 3 Hemi by Jeff Taylor Performance and Conflow, Conway Witten) cylinder heads. Comp Cams Stock Eliminator custom grind camshaft. Diamond 10.5:1 cr pistons. Total Seal piston rings. Manley Stock Eliminator connecting Rods. Scat crankshaft. Milodon oil pan. Aeromotive fuel pump, fuel filters, fuel rails and fuel pressure regulator. MR2 Performance /Mike Roth Stainless step headers. ATI front balancer. Original bore and stroke, NO Intake or cylinder head PORTING

ECU - BigStuff 3 with Crank Trigger

Transmission - Pro Trans 727/904 fully rollerized by Dave Smith. Ati Treemaster Torque Converter. Precision Performance Shifter. Turbo Action - Cheetah Eshift controller.

Wheels - Bogart Racing Wheels - Welded R/T

Best;
60' - 1.269
et - 9.57
mph - 135

Last edited by myoung84; 10-30-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-30-2013, 05:55 AM
86bcook
Skid's Customz

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
hard choice, all are super nice

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2005 RCSB Hemi
THE SHOW
Completely Repainted, ABC Exclusive Cowl Hood, PURE Custom Tailgate Spoiler, Debadged!!, Honeycomb Grille with R/T elblem, 2/4.5 McGaughys drop w/ Chrome SRT-10 22's, OEM SRT-10 Pillar w/Autometer Tranny Temp, MRK Group silver interior package , 5% tint all the way around, 8000k hid's headlights and fogs, All led bulbs (int/ext), Power Show-N-Go Retractable, License Plate, DEE ZEE Tailgate EZ Down Strut Kit
THE GO
Comp 273 Cam, 6.1 valve springs and push rods, SCT 9550 Hemifever Tune, Pacesetter Headers and off-road x-pipe, Dual 14 inch magnaflows and exit out like the 2010's. With notched rear bump!! Bills custom intake w/ 1in throttle body spacer, Airram Scoop, NGK 5306's, Taylor Red 8.2 Thunder Volt Shorty Wires, Jet 180 Thermostat, Motive 4.56 gears, Powerstop drilled/slotted rotors with hawk pads, Prothane Sway Bar Bushings, Prothane Rack and Pinion Mount Bushings,

post #3 of 3 Old 10-30-2013, 11:31 PM
gtomike60

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
'09 challenger.
Wheels up launch gets my vote
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in