Some coward Hit my truck and then keyed it! - Page 2 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #21 of 30 Old 04-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Bduece
Remeber 9/11

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTDreamin
Damn bro that sucks.But please dont let your truck go up in flames or people will start to think
Your looking to get a Viper are you!

Bill

'06 SLT 1500 QC SB 4x4 Hemi auto 3.92 LSD, Thunder Road

Red Truck Club Member #259

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 Old 04-25-2008, 12:22 PM Thread Starter
DodgeGuy524
Daytona #8457

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thanks guys. I'm getting on with my time, and not dwelling on it too much, but there's an ugly reminder of someone's douchebaggery on the right side of my truck. I'm NOT happy. The thing that gets me is that I don't do anything to anyone. I'm the guy that slows down to get behind someone if I need to change lanes and so on and so forth. Just some coward that can't come and say it to my face. They better watch their backs though. Texas has a CCL law, and someone isn't gonna be as chill about it as I would.

2005 Ram Daytona

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
RICERS
post #23 of 30 Old 04-25-2008, 01:49 PM
desync0
Gear Jammer

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Some douche was probably having a bad day, late for class, had to park in the far away lot and parked too close. Too stupid to move over they just whipped their door open and hit the truck. More pissed they dinged up their door and couldn't get out of the car they moved spots and came back and keyed it.

That sounds about right, people are stupid, and take their stupidity out on others cause you know it's not their fault, it's yours for having a big truck. =P

Crappy deal, hope insurance takes good care of ya.

2002 Flame Red QC 4x2 Sport With a 360! Sold
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Red truck club member #251
2011 Wrangler Trading ASAP I miss my truck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 30 Old 04-25-2008, 09:05 PM
MIRADAMEGACAB

[email protected] Em Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #25 of 30 Old 04-25-2008, 09:34 PM
KB112

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to KB112
Argh...that bites!

2004 5.7L Quad Cab
1/8: [email protected] --- 1/4: [email protected]
Exterior: Blacked Out 06-20"s, 295/50-20 Falkens, 2/4 Drop - Hotchkis coils/DJM Flip, Sport Conversion, Mopar Air Dam, Good Hood, ARE Cover, Rollpan, Mopar fuel door, LED 3rd Brakelight, Black Headlights, HID Fogs, Powdercoated Black SS Grille, Homebrew Powdercoated bumper grill with smoked turn signals
Interior: Infinity pkg, Slammed1 Bezel, BedRug, SRT Pillar
Performance: Hotchkis F/R SwayBars, Bilsteins, MIT tube, AEM Wideband, Comp 260, 6.1L Pushrods, 6.1L Exhaust Springs, QTP Cutout, Super Chips, NGK 4306s, Taylor Wires, TransGo Shift Kit, AT3030, CalTracs.
Awaiting Install:Thorley Mid's

post #26 of 30 Old 04-25-2008, 10:51 PM
ShortBus
Large consumer of rice

Send a message via AIM to ShortBus
look for the a white car in the lot with orange paint on the edge of the door. u have your jack-hole! retaliate with a couple slashed tires.. maybe a missing side view mirror or two. and don't forget to give them that sun roof they always wanted!

Zack
2003 1500 Ram RCSB HEMI 4x2 Atlantic Blue

Exterior: Black Headlights w/ clear reflectors, DEPO LED tail lights, Custom Gator bed stripe, KC daylighters behind the grille, Black painted wheels. Painted misc. items in engine bay.

Performance: IAT resistor mod, TMR wire mod, Flowmaster 50 SI/DO (no tips), Air Raid air filter and heat shield (wouldn't call this a CAI.....).

Blue Truck Club Member #155
Regular Cab Truck Club Member #9
post #27 of 30 Old 04-25-2008, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
DodgeGuy524
Daytona #8457

(Thread Starter)
oh, trust me... I looked at 5 white trucks today... I will find this rat *******. Because the way they hit my truck like that... it HAD to do some damage to their door.

2005 Ram Daytona

RICERS
post #28 of 30 Old 04-26-2008, 12:12 AM
redfish

UNBELIEVABLE. man, that sucks. i wish you the best. please keep us posted if you find what worthless human being did it. i just cant understand how people can be so mean and do the things they do. i try to be a very nice person but i would love to kick that dudes as*.
post #29 of 30 Old 04-26-2008, 05:16 AM
4404spd
Registered

Wow, Thats a wicked dent. Dont understand why people do this shit to others.

Dan
2012 Hemi Ram Reg cab Bright White (New Version of Al's Old Truck)
2006 Chrysler 300C BLACK
2004 MACH 1 ORANGE
2003 2500 Hemi Quad Cab Custom Orange
1969 Barracuda fastback 340S
post #30 of 30 Old 04-26-2008, 01:58 PM Thread Starter
DodgeGuy524
Daytona #8457

(Thread Starter)
Yeah. I did some buffing and polishing yesterday aaand the key marks look pretty much the same. They need to be wet-sanded to get 40% of them fixed, but 60% of the keying is to the primer. The dent on the other hand, almost ALL of the scratching buffed right out, so I am REALLY hoping that it can be rolled out with some paintless dent removal.

2005 Ram Daytona

RICERS
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in