Finally got around to it... - Page 2 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #21 of 22 Old 06-10-2006, 12:57 PM Thread Starter
HemiRamOn22s
Hemi2nV

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to HemiRamOn22s
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammed1
Those pans fit real nice.......at first it seems they wont go in but if you hold it just right the pan slides right in.

oh yeah.....post some pics damnit!!!
Im going to drive you guys nuts without any pics...

Yea it was def a tight fit but everything worked out fine. My spare tire hangs down below the roll pan so i just dropped my spare and put it in my bed and tied it down. I barely ever use my bed and i have a tonneau cover to cover it all up. Works out real good and it looks so sick....Thanks Brain for everything!!!

HemiRamOn22s
2014 Black CC 4wd Hemi Ram Sport
-Bilsteins @2.1-Solo Mach40 Exhaust-305/55 Nitto Terras-20x10(-12) Fuel Mavericks-
-Ram Lockbox-5% Tint-Air Lift 1000s-Factory Brake Controller

Other Rides
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
2012 Black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
2015 Blue Streak CC 2500HD 4wd 6.4L Hemi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 Old 06-14-2006, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
HemiRamOn22s
Hemi2nV

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to HemiRamOn22s
(Thread Starter)
Well had a day off so spent the time figuring out some things for my truck.

Went to the dealer and got my oil change and they had to order a new pinion seal. So have to get that put on as well as put new diff fluid in my rear. I just had my tranny rebuilt so its good for a while. My service man said that I also needed new tires and brake and im in luck because Im going to order my new rim/tires tomorrow. They are going to set me back a pretty penny. But they are sick as he**. Lets just say my motto is "go big or go HOME" Just to give you guys an idea of what you are instore for when I finally do post pics.

So now onto my brakes. Looks like I will be painting my calipers flat black as well as getting new rotors and pads. Thing Im going to go with the Powerslot rotors and Hawk HPS pads. But Ill worry about that in a few weeks.

Ill update tomorrow on when my rims and tires will be here....i figure once I get my rims put on Ill post some pics and stop teasing you guys. haha.

HemiRamOn22s
2014 Black CC 4wd Hemi Ram Sport
-Bilsteins @2.1-Solo Mach40 Exhaust-305/55 Nitto Terras-20x10(-12) Fuel Mavericks-
-Ram Lockbox-5% Tint-Air Lift 1000s-Factory Brake Controller

Other Rides
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
2012 Black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
2015 Blue Streak CC 2500HD 4wd 6.4L Hemi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in