DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fog lights out

2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Ascetiq 
#1 ·
Hey guys, my fog lights when out a few weeks back, and when I yanked them out of the socket, I noticed that the bulb is fixed to the wiring harness. Do I have to replace that whole thing? Or can I just rip the bulb out and buy a new one?

#2 ·
I've not seen one where you can't just replace the bulbs.

#3 ·
yeah the bulb is a 9006, there is a connector at the base of the bulb, look carefully, you wont have to replace any harness to change out the bulb

#4 ·
I thought so but I'm glad to have the backup.

;)

#5 ·
anytime bro

#8 ·
back when i ran halogen bulbs ive had BOTH headlight bulbs blow at once, my dad has had it happen as well, so its a possibility that they both blew or as voodoo said, check your fuses

#14 ·
55w halogen ;)

#10 ·
So I finally got off my butt and went to Autozone to look for the new 9006 bulbs, now that I've gotten all the other things on my list checked off. They want $50 for both, holy hell is it just me or is that a crap deal?

I checked online and am seeing them all over the place for $8 or $10 a bulb for the OE replacement. Now I don't know if these ones at the store are a higher wattage or not, but at that price difference, I don't really care - OE it is!

Thanks for all the help guys. As usual, Dodgetalk rules!

#11 ·
#12 ·
I had a set of 55W Sullivan Ultra's and they were as bright as 100W lights. I had alot complains as I drove down the road. I don't remember them costing that much; maybe 20-something.

:)

#13 ·
that is high i work at napa and we sell the 9006 fogs for 8.99 and up

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.