DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lift Question!

856 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  silverhemidan 
#1 ·
Hey folks, On a 06 dodge hemi mega cab 2500-- If I lift the front 3" will i need to raise the rear any? I know the dodge has its typical front slope but will three inches set the nose in the air?

Thanks guys,

Depete1

#2 ·
It would look like your launching all of the time. I would say you should level the front end and then lift the whole truck or if the level is enough for you, stick with that. I am definatly a fan of lifted trucks, but have no expirience with doing so. The bee I have now will be getting bagged one day... I have to wait until I didn't live with dad. He'd be pissed if I dropped her since, "It's a 4x4". She'll never see dirt.

#4 ·
I would imagine a block in the rear would be needed unless you like that silly nose-high look.

#5 ·
Typically 3" is what it takes to level but if you put any weight in the bed or tow you'll be nose to the sky. I would say get a 1" block or those monroe load leveler shocks that raise the rear 1.5" and add some haul capacity

#6 ·
The front of my truck is not 3" lower than the rear even with the big replacement on the front.

#7 ·
I started with 6" front and 4" block in rear and it was level
Are you going with 3" coils?And what brand(some brands will end up being more than 3")

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.