Traded The Truck In On A Silverado - Page 5 - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #81 of 89 Old 06-05-2011, 01:08 PM
Hemikid50

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well you deducted one for the good guys and added to the enemy...

2004 Hemi Quadcab SLT K&N CAI AEROTURBINE AT3030XL No resonator 180* Jet T-stat airram JetScoop airram PowerWire (Headers and high flow cats comming soon)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 89 Old 06-05-2011, 01:24 PM
nYmPhMoBiLe08

Wow this is depressing but you gotta do what you gotta do. Both of your trucks were badass and your half ton has been a big inspiration for my truck! I cant wait for the day you get back in a Dodge! Good luck with your financial situation and with the new truck! Hope you stay active on the forum so you can continue to give good advice!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Dodge Ram Big Horn 1500 4x4 5.7 HEMI 3:92 Gears

Current MODS:
-Bilstein 5100's (Front)
-Monroe Coil Overs (Rear)
-Tow Mirrors
-Husky Tool Box
-Plasti-Dipped Badges/Gas Cap
-295/70/17" Nitto Trail Grapplers
-17X9" Fuel Boost Wheels
-3" DMH Cutout
-RT Stripes \\
-Cabela's Trail Gear 2 Floor Liners
-Pioneer AVH-P4400BH
-12" Kicker L7 Custom Ported Box
-Volant CAI
Toys: 2008 Honda CRF250R, 2006 Yamaha Bruin 350
~Landon~
"It is better to remain silent and be thought an idiot,
than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
post #83 of 89 Old 06-05-2011, 02:36 PM
MADBRAD
MADBRAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgezilla View Post
I've been thinking about doing the same thing here lately. I even went as far as stripping half my accessories off the truck but then decided it's smarter to just keep it because I would be out more money in the end. I may still do it though since I don't even drive it anymore....
Im in the same boat but since mine is paid for Im keeping it. With current gas prices my truck goes to work and back (40 miles weekly) and thats it!

MADBRAD
2006 Ram 1500 SLT 4x4 Regular cab short bed/ MDS HEMI
steel 17s painted black /265 70 17 BFG Rugged Terrain tires/3.55 LSD
tow hooks /front suspension skid plate
3" cat back Flowmaster original 40
dechromed/debadged
black grille/black bumpers
Truxedo Truxsport
Belltech drop shackles
personalized "MADBRAD" license plates

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #84 of 89 Old 06-20-2011, 06:44 PM
Rocky31186

Send a message via AIM to Rocky31186
Damn I didnt think you were ever going to get rid of that truck!

2006 Jeep GCSRT8 6.1L AWD

BT Catch Can - FRI LilBoy Cam - Magnaflow Exhaust - Vortech V-3 Blower - Johan Tuned - Stage I Injectors - Aero340 Fuel Pump - Eibach Lowering Kit - Boost/AirFuel/Fuel Pressure Gauges.

post #85 of 89 Old 06-20-2011, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
MonsoonMike
Site Administrator

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Thanks guys. I've already seen some positives out of it. The black truck I had I purchased with emotions and you all know.. never do that. Truck was actually in a world of hurt.

We've already seen some gains from our financial situations, I am that much closer to my dream home, and once we make that move. I will be back into a Dodge. A 3rd gen or 4th gen is my old undecided 'problem' at this time.

I've been working on a few paint projects. I just finished this car for a fellow DT member.

Things are aligning up right now.

Like I said, I NEEDED OUT of my current truck BAD. Dodge would not give me what I had got a Chevy. ONLY reason I took it. I do not and will not get into details on that. But I will be back.. well. I haven't gone anywhere... still here, posting to you guys.

I got to get PCP over here to paint his hood!!!

Tell you this Chevy truck is not a Dodge. This truck would fall apart if I did the stuff I did to my Dodges...

I have had 6 or 7 Chevys before these 3 Dodges. I thought I was a true at heart Chevy guy. Friends would give me crap. It's a dodge..

But I've seen both sides now. Dodge.. hands down just a better all around truck. REAL WORLD results. I miss her.

::2014 Ram 2500 CTD Crew Cab Granite Crystal Metallic::
My Vehicle Build =

2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn Delmonico Red
My Vehicle Build =

Last edited by MonsoonMike; 07-10-2012 at 04:00 PM.
post #86 of 89 Old 06-20-2011, 09:27 PM Thread Starter
MonsoonMike
Site Administrator

Garage
(Thread Starter)
another pic. Yes that is Angus Craig

My Vehicle Build =

My Vehicle Build =

Last edited by MonsoonMike; 07-10-2012 at 04:00 PM.
post #87 of 89 Old 06-21-2011, 01:39 PM
BMRbrnSNRbrd
Try harder

Send a message via Yahoo to BMRbrnSNRbrd
Nice car. Who's is it?

Mineral Gray 2010 Dodge Ram CC Hemi Sport

Exterior: Limo tint | Painted tips | Painted calipers | De-badged | Painted grill inserts | Gloss black b-pillars | Color matched antenna base |
VHT tinted puddle lights | Color matched tailgate handle | Shaved and two-toned grill | Painted Vararam lid w/ two-toned Ram badge |
Color matched Laramie 2500 flares | Shaved tailgate badge | Shortened and painted antenna
Lighting: Color matched headlights retrofitted with 5000k Morimoto projectors |
5000k HID fog lights tinted with Lamin-x | 6000k HID retrofitted reverse lights
Interior: Color matched interior plastics | 2 MTX 12" subs in a cheap box | REN MyGig 30gb headunit | Black microsuede wrapped headliner and sun visors | Black microsuede wrapped and shaved pillars | Black microsuede wrapped custom made door inserts | SEM black painted interior plastics
Suspension: McGaughy's 2/5 Economy drop | BrakeMotive cross-drilled and slotted rotors | All black Milano M724 22s | 305/40R22 Nitto 420s | AirLift Helper Bags
Performance: Superchips Vivid Paq w/ trans tuning | Vararam Air Grabber | Magnaflow 18" Muffler | Raceland USA E-Cutout |
Billet Technology Oil Catch Can | Clutch fan delete | 180 T-stat | Magnaflow Y-Pipe with relocated crossover pipe

post #88 of 89 Old 06-21-2011, 06:56 PM
RubberFrog
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX

That looks real nice Mike.

'07 QCSB, Flame Red 5.7 4x4 SLT
Performance:
Internal: Custom Cam, 180 T-Stat - Intake: Ported Throttle Body, K&N Filter - Exhaust: Edelbrock Shorties, Magnaflow Y Pipe, Raceland Cutout, Dumped Gibson Catback
Tuning & Monitoring: SuperChimps, Aeroforce Interceptor w/ afr
Suspension & Tires:
Lift: 6" Suspension, 3" Body Lift - Wheels: Custom Painted BMF S.O.T.A.s, 37" Trail Grapplers, Mopar Wheel Well Liners
Appearance:
Bed: Leer 100XQ Shell, Line-x XTRA, Defender Roof Rack - Other: SRT Hood, Bushwacker Pocket Flares,Tow Mirrors, Nerf Bars, 2500 Tow Hooks, Shorty Antenna, Tactical Grill
AV:
Tunes: Kenwood DDX512, Infinity Reference Speakers, Kicker 10" Sub, Kicker 400.1 Amp, FoxBox - Video: 10.4" TFT-LCD Flip-down Overhead Monitor, R Cam, Chuck Norris Kicked My Ass
Lighting:
Led Tails, Smoked Cab Lights, 4x VisionX 180w, Hella 500's

post #89 of 89 Old 06-21-2011, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
MonsoonMike
Site Administrator

Garage
(Thread Starter)
Thanks George. That took me three months to paint that beast. It's a 70 Nova with a LS2 motor from a 05 Vette. Had to do a color change from silver and black to that sweet red. It's doesn't even look like the same color in person. Cameras don't pick up how sweet this color is..

If you remember if I had my CTD still, It would have been painted last week. My wife was taking 2 weeks off to go to Canada. I took the 2 weeks off from work so I could paint my black truck. I was going to paint it green and black.. but I probably would have gone this color.. if I could afford it. It was $800 a gallon..

My Vehicle Build =

My Vehicle Build =

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in