Finally finished the retrofit for the 03'. - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums
Closed Thread

post #1 of 8 Old 05-28-2011, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
jtbigz_ga
Grabbin life by the horns

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Finally finished the retrofit for the 03'.

Finally got the lights finished and back on the truck. Thanks to Jeremy for the paint tips. I believe they came out quite nice for my first attempt.

A few shots later in the evening with the HIDs on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by jtbigz_ga; 05-28-2011 at 07:07 PM. Reason: More pics
Quick Reply
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 05-28-2011, 05:01 PM
MJ5150
Taste Adder Guy

Send a message via MSN to MJ5150
Except for that yucky G on the front, that is one nice looking Ram. The headlights turned out great.

-Mike
UF Gator Fan

Graphite Gray 2002 5.9L 1500 QC 4X4
Tinted Visions color matched tail lights and 3rd brake light
Color matched headlights with SilverStar bulbs
Bilstein front's = BE5-6140-T5
Bilstein rear's = F4-BE5-6447-H1
Custom LED work in cab
Magnaflow 14419 muffler, 53009 cat, and 10778 y-pipe
AIRAID filter and air box
AIRRAM Power Wire
AIRRAM Jet Stream Scoop
post #3 of 8 Old 05-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Retired DT Staff

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 0212353 Send a message via MSN to 0212353 Send a message via Yahoo to 0212353
looks great!!

Glad that you were able to pick up those lights man.

Hmm.....let me know if you want to get rid of the bezels from your spare set there. Shoot me an email with what you want for 'em.

DodgeTalk Moderator / Official DodgeTalk Supporter

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/ Need a quote? Email me please -

Fukken Wax Specials:
/ Join our
page!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 05-28-2011, 06:15 PM
Redtruck-VA
Redtruck-VA

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Looks good....

Greg
2003 RCSB SXT-Hemi - OEM Durango rims/275/60-18 tires, AeroForce-w/wideband, Trans 46RH, PPP Track Warrior, 6.1 dual coil ignition, 05 fuel pump, w/external reg, K&N -77 CAI, 90 BBK TB, 20% U/D, eFan, TCI FastGate shifter, AutoMeter Shiftlite, 180 thermostat, 2500HD OEM Trans Cooler, 3000 stall Edge Converter, 2500 manual PCM, DTT 4:10, LT's, Magnaflow SI/DO, duals cats, Mcgaughys 3/6 spindle kit, Caltracs traction bars, Aeon springs for bump stops Frt/Rear, 04 Laramie leather SLT 10 way seat and SLT leather steering wheel, CD/radio, stand alone OEM foglights, billet grille inserts, painted cowl (shaved) and upper bumper cover, Shaved tailgate w/EZdown, Shaved Antenna, Amplified hidden antenna, sliding rear window, welded steel Roll Pan, Hidden hitch, Sport mirrors, Painted Front bumper, Fiberglass tonneau cover, OEM bed liner, Triple gage pillar, billet gas door, de-badged, tint strip. With 89' D250 Diesel support vehicle.
post #5 of 8 Old 05-28-2011, 06:56 PM
Dodge4L1fe
Retired DT Staff

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Great job... nice charger in the background!
post #6 of 8 Old 05-28-2011, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
jtbigz_ga
Grabbin life by the horns

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0212353 View Post
looks great!!

Glad that you were able to pick up those lights man.

Hmm.....let me know if you want to get rid of the bezels from your spare set there. Shoot me an email with what you want for 'em.
Yeah, thanks for looking out! I was a bit afraid when I received the lights though. She had some form of chrome bezel on one of them attached with
3M tape. A little wet sand and compound and they shined right up. Do you want the chrome bezels only or the entire black back piece as well, minus the lens of course.

post #7 of 8 Old 05-28-2011, 09:50 PM
Retired DT Staff

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to 0212353 Send a message via MSN to 0212353 Send a message via Yahoo to 0212353
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtbigz_ga View Post
Yeah, thanks for looking out! I was a bit afraid when I received the lights though. She had some form of chrome bezel on one of them attached with
3M tape. A little wet sand and compound and they shined right up. Do you want the chrome bezels only or the entire black back piece as well, minus the lens of course.
oh, that is not cool! LOL

I only need the bezels, don't need the housings.

DodgeTalk Moderator / Official DodgeTalk Supporter

/ Need a quote? Email me please -

Fukken Wax Specials:
/ Join our
page!

post #8 of 8 Old 05-29-2011, 07:25 AM
Redneck Cowboy
GetALittleMudOnTheTires

looks good

The Ram
5.7 Liter Hemi ~ 4x4 ~ Quad Cab ~ Leather Seats ~ Power Rear Window ~ Satellite Radio ~ Recon Smoked Cab Lights ~ Mopar Tonneau Cover ~ Tow Hooks ~ Sport Performance Hood

Light Addicts Anonymous Member #8
Silver Truck Club Member #215

That's Us With Our Tailgates Down In The Parking Lot. That’s Us With Mud On Our Tires When It Rained A Lot. Where I Grew Up, We Rode In Trucks.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to use most of our features, you must first register.
Please enter your desired User Name, your Email Address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
The registration process requires you to activate your membership by following a link in an E-Mail that will be sent to you immediately upon completing this form. You must enter a valid email address or you will not receive this activation code and you will NOT be registered. Your E-Mail address is NOT publicly available to anyone as policy.

AOL E-MAIL USERS: Please click HERE for important info pertaining to your e-mail address.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in